Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A True Story

Apex

Don Juan
Reaction score
I had the idea to share some of my past experiences. Whether they'll be relevant to anyone, I don't know, but hopefully it will be interesting at least. If this one gets good feedback, I'll probably tell some more in the future.

About 15 years ago, I met a girl through a phone dating service. This was before smartphones, so this was a voicemail line basically. Younger women were rare on the line, so being the naive blue pill I was, it seemed like a stroke of good luck. Not so.

Anyway, I arranged to meet her in the Kroger parking lot, and she asks me to follow her home. I'm thinking this is a done deal. We get to her place and I follow her to the door. Her dog starts barking and bites me on the leg. I was wearing jeans, so it hurt but no injury. She scolds the dog and I don't seen him again. We go into her living room and I sit down. She proceeds to turn on the TV and sits in another seat across the room. I'm trying to process this. I can only interpret this as her being shy.

Remember, I'm a blue pill at this time. I'm doing all I know to do to get her to sit next to me, start making out, whatever. I was in her house. This was supposed to be happening, right? I don't remember how long I was there, possibly around an hour. I didn't press her too much. She was the one who invited me over, so I supposed she just wanted to talk before doing anything else. I leave and don't think much of it. I simply decide to call her the next day.

Cue the white knight. Whatever had (or had not) happened the night before was irrelevant. A poor, delusional guy answers when I call her number.

"Is [girl] there?"

"Yeah, but I don't think I'm gonna let you talk to her."

I think I said "OK" and hang up. I wasn't sure what to think, but I was smart enough to leave that alone. The entire time I had been with her, she had closed her body language off and was acting sort of nervous. Much of this is in hindsight, so knowing what I know now, I can look back and realize what was probably going on.

She was trying to make this guy jealous. She probably made up all sorts of stories about me trying to lock him down, thus stroking the white knight ego. She manipulated both of us. I feel sorry for him, actually. If she was willing to pull a stunt like that, she'd probably do it again.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Always trust your instincts. Your story reminds me of an event that happed when I was in my early 20's. I was at a local neighborhood restaurant and spotted a very attractive woman. She sat at the next table and we talked. Then she invited me over to her place (in walking distance). I was thinking that this was my lucky day!

After walking in, something just didn't feel right. From observation, I noticed a few things that indicated a male presence. While she went to another room (I can't recall if it was bathroom or kitchen) I left with no mention of my exit. I'm sure she was surprised to return and see no one there. Luckily, I never bumped into her again.

In both our situations, who knows their motive. It could have been a trap (hoping that their man walks in and sees us there) or they were having thoughts of getting some strange on the side. Either way, I agree. We were luckier than their other man.