"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

A Tinder love story (marriage.) Yea, you guessed it LOL.

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
Saw this on the local news a few days ago about a couple who met and get MARRIED from Tinder.

Yea, you guessed it she's an HB2 lol. The thing is I've seen far worse looking rougher dudes than this guy with hot chicks like HB7.5 and 8 compared to this thing. I mean, he's nowhere near a Chad but seriously HB2 white trash like that.

This is what I was talking about in a way. With OLD I have not seen any normal people or women getting married or being successful long term from online dating.

As I said before the successful ones I've personally seen are when two lardball ugly people hook up. Why? Because the ugly lardballs are looking for ugly lardballs on OLD so it's easy for them to hook up! It's not like any normal guy who wouldn't touch that HB2 sh*t. Really it's mostly fat people I've seen OLD on occasion work for long term.

I think OLD is best for the obese and low end. Unless you're Chad or rich and target the few decent looking women on there. Otherwise OLD is bottom of the barrel.

 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Top