Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A Tinder love story (marriage.) Yea, you guessed it LOL.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Saw this on the local news a few days ago about a couple who met and get MARRIED from Tinder.

Yea, you guessed it she's an HB2 lol. The thing is I've seen far worse looking rougher dudes than this guy with hot chicks like HB7.5 and 8 compared to this thing. I mean, he's nowhere near a Chad but seriously HB2 white trash like that.

This is what I was talking about in a way. With OLD I have not seen any normal people or women getting married or being successful long term from online dating.

As I said before the successful ones I've personally seen are when two lardball ugly people hook up. Why? Because the ugly lardballs are looking for ugly lardballs on OLD so it's easy for them to hook up! It's not like any normal guy who wouldn't touch that HB2 sh*t. Really it's mostly fat people I've seen OLD on occasion work for long term.

I think OLD is best for the obese and low end. Unless you're Chad or rich and target the few decent looking women on there. Otherwise OLD is bottom of the barrel.