A Terrible Situation in my Marriage

Reaction score
the_great_gaia said:
and i think i should go and get a pre-nup. . i'm suppose to have a good time in Iraq, so i can't wait to go.
I'll take that remark as sarcasm...

Too late for a pre-nup - do you mean a will testament?

Call_Me_Daddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Draw up a will leaving everything you have to your family. Then fake your death.

Shouldn't be too hard to do. You're going to Iraq.

BTW, you should draw up a will before going to Iraq anyways.

Reaction score
the_great_gaia said:
Well, see... if i DON'T divorce her, that would be good because being her husband, the Army pays me $1,079. If i divorce her, i'll get like $525 or something. I wouldn't mind staying "married" for the moolah, and she'll get money too, but she gets her own money (not by me), and I get my own money. I actually get more than her because she's driven into the ground with debts and bills and more bills. Plus, her gold-digger sister, Re Re keeps my wife in debt and causes her a financial nightmare (my wife has an $600-apartment in her name and a car note of $400 dollars in my wife's name). When Re Re takes money from Andrea; Andrea recovers that money by getting money from me. By ignoring her and remaining married (which is what she wants now, which seems like a favor for me), I can't keep getting extra cash and I can enjoy it all, because I have NEVER gotten all $1,079 to myself.

Her weakness (like I believe all women's weaknessses are..) is when I completely ignore her and leave her alone. All of her debt and bills does NOT include me and we do NOT share any assets whatsoever. My wife doesn't even have my last name, nor Power of Attorney. Yes, I do appear to be dumb-in-love with this chic. but I haven't been faithful to her... not at all.

I met/ hooked up with Andrea August 26, 2003.

*I was ****ing Telisha Johnson
*I was Alliya Carter

Me and Andrea were together in 2004

*I was fvcking Kaitlyn and..
*Nicole (ONS)
*Jayda (ONS)
*Lakia (ex g/f/ ONS)
..then by Nov of 2004, I finally fvcked Andrea
*I fvcked Christa

Me and Andrea were together in 2005

*I fvcked Toya
*CoCo
*Amber
*Elicia
*Bianca
*Marquita
*Kendra
*another chic named Andrea
..and the list goes on and on with my last fvck(s) being Rebecca and Britne on Sunday night. I haven't fvcked Andrea since 2005, so i'm not SO dumb, just kinda. I'm gonna keep fvcking. And I don't fvck just to be fvcking. everytime Andrea would hold out or make me feel abandoned and stupid, I'd go out and fvcked. I didn't like to fvck all these many people, but their pvssies were a replacement for Andrea because she never gave me none. NEVER. I've only had sex with my wife, 16 times since I've known her.. thats sad. She only knows about 2 of these chics, and I told her about these chics back when we weren't together so they didn't count, and she had the nerve to say I cheated on her, but she didn't want me at the times and she fvcked other guys at the times too. LOL. But now, I don't care... i'll be satisfied knowing that she made the mistake to let me go.

And dig this... when I asked her if we were gonna work out this marriage or get the divorce, she says:

Her: "I don't know, you go do it..."

Me: "No, you do it because I feel like you DON'T want me but you DON'T want no one else to have me..."

"I don't feel the same anymore about you and I'm not gonna put any more efforts into the marriage, but I'm not gonna divorce you because then I'd feel like I've made a bad decision...."

Opinions please.

you reap what u sow..........

foamy

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think that she is mentally ill, of just way the fvck too religious. But mentally ill is really more like it.

You married. I also do not believe in divorce, however, really now. God?
How does she "Talk to God"?
Does she talk with him over coffee and donuts, I think he has a sense of humor, but really now.

I know very religious ppl, NONE of them talk to god, just like that. "God told me" bullsheat

Get a divorce, she will fvck with your life. Pull the ejection before you crash and burn.

foamy

Don Juan
Reaction score
oh, by the way, in the U.S., not having sex is grounds for divorce.
Go look it up and use it.

Foamy

Reaction score
i just caught onto this........

he is married

and hasn't had sex with his wife for 15 months

he's gay

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
God sent an ANGEL to tell Mary that she was pregnant with his son, but he talks to your wife PERSONALLY....yeah, right.

Great Gaia, if this is the same chick you've made so many posts about, she has been exibiting this psycho behavior for years. You should NOT have married this lovely little nutcase, and you should get rid of her as fast as possible. AND STOP GIVING HER MONEY IF SHE ISN'T GIVING YOU SEX!!!!!!!!!

Blusher

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So let's see what we have here:

- A 22 years old living with his grandmother because his 'wife' does not want him around (although she has her appartment)

- Making shyt money and giving most of it to his nutcase 'wife'

- Sleeping with low class hors (judging by the names) as a subsitute for his 'wife' sexual attentions

- About to embark on an illegal useless war on another continent

Man, I am glad this is your life and not mine!

You're only 22, how did you make so many wrong decisions in such a short time?

Why did you marry her? Didn't you have better options?
Why pick up a crappy job that doesn't pay?
Why live with your grandmother?

Get a divorce, she will fvck with your life. Pull the ejection before you crash and burn.
His life's already fvcked-up. It's a road to nowhere.

djbr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WaterTiger said:
God sent an ANGEL to tell Mary that she was pregnant with his son, but he talks to your wife PERSONALLY....yeah, right.

Great Gaia, if this is the same chick you've made so many posts about, she has been exibiting this psycho behavior for years. You should NOT have married this lovely little nutcase, and you should get rid of her as fast as possible. AND STOP GIVING HER MONEY IF SHE ISN'T GIVING YOU SEX!!!!!!!!!
And this is one of the very few cases of a woman giving outstanding advice!!!!

*the crowd goes wild*

:up: :cheer: :yes:

Reaction score
WaterTiger said:
AND STOP GIVING HER MONEY IF SHE ISN'T GIVING YOU SEX!!!!!!!!!
Haha, are you encoraging him prostituting his own wife? :D

djbr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the_great_gaia said:
yes!! the ignore method is called "Ganji Games".... i want to know more of this..
Do you have any illusion this mess can be solved?!

Call_Me_Daddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Blusher said:
His life's already fvcked-up. It's a road to nowhere.
No it isn't.

Its a road back to the good ol US of A in a casket. Or to a military hospital. (I don't know if you've currently been watching the news about the squalid conditions of your Veteran Care Facilities).

Someone Much cooler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
wow I'm new here, I posted alittle problem of my own, but his blows mine out he water. Sadly enought I think most of us are missing something serious. "the_great_gaia" said he attemped commiting suicide...where I'm from thats a sign that a person needs help. You don't need to be anywhere but talking to a shrink. Just for your benifit, I have a few friends that are in the bussiness, I could send you their contact info?

I don't know who or where you are but I don't think his girl is crazy, I think she is a hood-rat, gold diggin, ghetto, hood buggah. SHE IS WITH ANOTHER MAN. You don't need to be with another woman, you need a shrink. I'm not bieng mean but alot of people can reconise the truth. YOU NEED HELP!

the_great_gaia

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yes, i do need some type of counseling because she really fvcked me in the head. she is a gold digger, but i didn't think it'd take a post for the DJs to find out because it took me nearly 4 years.

she used to always say

"Mike, i'd used other dudes for they money cause I just don't care, but I would never used you if i asked you for money, thats why i ask you for money before I even end up doing that..."

opinions..

and what the hell does "Love don't pay the bills" supposed to mean, as well as "You gotta take care of home first" when I never even fvcking lived there.. she used to ALWAYS say this to me over the phone. and even though she was always good for asking me for money, she used to always say "Its not about money and materialistic things that gets my love, but can i get $500 to pay off my $3,000 internet loan? (*gives her money*) Oh, THAAAAAAANKS, love you..." which would be the only time i'd hear i love you... and everytime she got pissed off at me, I would just pull out $100 and hand it to her, and next thing you know she busses out laughing and she's in a good mood again.

Man, I really had a bad fvcking issue dealing with her... that grenade thing..

Call_Me_Daddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You got yourself a HO. As in 100% *****.

MAN! That really, really SUCKS. But this is your problem because you tolerate it. There's nothing you can do to change people like this. Its the way that she has been raised. Maybe she was abused when she was a kid or something.

You gotta get out and find yourself a real woman.

the_great_gaia

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i supposed ur right, she has 4 other siblings and none of them have the same father. her mom has been married like 3 times, and she treats her current husband like crap, and he's a "mouse" just like i have been towards Andrea, which is probably why she agreed to marry me... she wanna have total control over her man like her momma does with her husband.. damn, why didn't i get to know her momma more. every time Andrea's mom gets mad at her husband, she packs her bags up and leaves the house for a while. the last time that happened (Dec 2006), her husband went on strike at the steel mill and she got mad at him for not working, they get into it (she didn't understand what it was like to be a hard-working man), she packs up and leaves, they both are damn near BROKE (relying on "rainy-day money" from budgeting), she goes to Atlanta, GA (far from here) and buys a 4-bedroom house. what kinda shiyt was that? And I married her fvcking daughter...

Call_Me_Daddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the_great_gaia said:
And I married her fvcking daughter...
Yeah, well look at their marriage. That's gonna be you. And your daughter will be like that too should you have one.

The cycle continues. Not only are you ruining your life, but your kids if you choos eto have any with the currennt missus. They are going to fvcking hate you. And you're going to kick yourself real good when you end up broke finanicially and mentally by the b!tch you married.

Why don't you just get a good woman? Get rid of the b!tch, and get yourself a real woman. Someone who can care about you and not just the green in your pockets. Someone who can smile and be interesting and be attracted to you just FOR YOU, not your posessions.

:kick: <--- This is what you are doing to yourself everyday. Congratulations.

blueguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry but I think this is the funniest thing I've ever read. I hope it all works out.