A Terrible Situation in my Marriage

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So let me guess: you married Andrea. (From his other threads.)

Another guess: You've never been without a girlfriend. You don't even know what it's like. You break up twice a week. She really can't stand you, never could, but you keep spending the money, nervously trying to stave off the fact that you dare not risk going without a cvnt for a month.

Well, maybe you'll start over when you're 23 and be in good shape when you're 30. As for all the combat pay for Iraq, forget it. It'll be spent on her new man before you get back.

Call_Me_Daddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Phyzzle said:
Well, maybe you'll start over when you're 23 and be in good shape when you're 30. As for all the combat pay for Iraq, forget it. It'll be spent on her new man before you get back.
Ding! Oh well. Sucks to be him. Its not like he has a choice. He's not in control of is life. God is (fate), or his wife, or his pals or buddies.

Its not his fault. He can't learn from the mistakes of others who say DON'T MARRY AN AMERICAN WIFE BEFORE YOU GO INTO COMBAT OVERSEAS. I mean, who are these veterans to be talking? They don't know him or how much he loves his wife. She is special and you don't see this kind of story all TOO COMMON. Its unique, she is unique, their story is unique.... just like all the rest of them.

To the op, I say: Don't do any rational thinking. Don't even go asking around from older and wiser people who have been through this situation. (war veterans and such) If you do, you might have to rethink the situation. Then you could end up avoiding a mistake. This is a big no-no. You want to make a REALLY BIG mistake. You want to trust your gut and shut out any rational thought. You want to be with your wife because she is so magnificrent in the way she treats you like crap. If you don't learn the hard way, how is it going to stick? How are you going to remember it?

Its like pulling the pin an a grenade and then holding it in your hand. Don't believe the older and wiser people (veterans) who say put it down and run for your life. Hold it and then observe what happens. I guarantee, you are definetly going to remeber that for the rest of your life, and never make the same mistake again.

Only a fool learns from the mistakes of others. Real smart people learn it on ther own skin.

-CMD

Reaction score
Call Me Daddy, sarcasm is a great tool for truth and you have mastered it! :up:

Call_Me_Daddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last Man Standing said:
sarcasm is a great tool for truth and you have mastered it!
Thank you. If I told him the truth plainly it would have been less entertaining for the other readers here.

Plus. I don't believe he's going to do anything. Sounds like a broken man to me. pu$$y whipped. He's just going to tolerate everything up to the point where he finds out she is cheating (and she is marrying the dude too) while he was overseas. Eeer.... I mean being more faithful than before!

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That was extremely entertaining! Thanks for keeping the other posters in mind. LOL :yes:

Reaction score
YOU are Dasaniwater aka WheyProtein (who had many many problems with his girlfriend for about a year), except u grew up and married that girl

seriously a horrible decision, i already saw all the advice u are getting here so.........i have nothing to add

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
when she says i asked god to show me a sign on if we should remain married or live together, you tell her to turn to matthew 19 and that should be sign enough. then go to matthew 4:7 about testing god.

Victory Unlimited

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo Troops,

UNFORTUNATELY, this whole thread has been an example of the consequences of confusing emotional attachment and obssesion with real "love".

Call_Me_Daddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Victory Unlimited said:
Yo Troops,

UNFORTUNATELY, this whole thread has been an example of the consequences of confusing emotional attachment and obssesion with real "love".
That and not being able to stand up for yourself, aka being a coward.

the_great_gaia

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
wow, you are all looking out for me. I really liked ur analogy Call Me Daddy. She IS like a grenade with the pin pulled out.

Listen, I am going to leave her alone right now. Usually, I'll be calling her. I didn't call her last night before going to bed, I didn't call her after PT. I didn't call her on my lunch break... I don't wanna talk to her no more, i don't wanna see her no more... I don't wanna say her name no more (and yes, it was Andrea). I want nothing to do with her... because no matter what, the same thing is gonna keep happening. I have been on this forum complaining about her since 2004. She's doing the same things NOW that she was doing back THEN... except it's costing me MORE and MORE. I need someone who's gonna help me gain.. not lose. Seriously, I'm over her... the underlying fact here is: after walking away from her, she's gonna be her wild, scandulous, defiant self. After nearly 4 years of being "under her control, falling for her manipulation, being a MAIN accessiblity and enabler to her habits and lifestyle, showering her with unconditional love and care... " will she ever regret doing this? If I knew the answer was "Yes.." (even if we never get back together) I can walk away knowing that I "won" in a sense. I know she won't forget me because i'm her 1st Husband (and supposely her 1st fvck), and I know she'll never "forget" me, but will she ever "regret"? Opinions please.

Reaction score
ok great gaia i have had enough of this.......look at this other guy and his Posting History:

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/search.php?searchid=377219

this looks exactly like urs....one post after another complaining about some girl who keeps ****ing with ur head........after he got the right advice, he dumped her and i talk to him personally on AIM these days and he's dealin with other girls, SHE is history

YOU married YOURS.............and now u have this horrible thread going, and seriously, YOU REAP WHAT YOU SOW

as if u didnt know things would end up like this!!!

there is no advice to give u, u are screwed, go divorce her and she'll use the feminist laws of the USA to take 1/2 your money and tangibles, u are in the worst position ever right now and u can blame yourself for it

however i do see ONE THING YOUA RE DOING RIGHT - you are having sex with other girls.............at least its not ALL bad

Call_Me_Daddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the_great_gaia said:
I know she won't forget me because i'm her 1st Husband (and supposely her 1st fvck), and I know she'll never "forget" me, but will she ever "regret"?
You're thinking about her again. This is why she has you under a spell. You put yourself under it. She didn't do anything to you. You did it all by yourself.

Now you're doing it again. Don't you have better things to be passionae about? Like a really cool hobby or a business idea? Or maybe you like to invent things or volunteer? All your energy is going into this woman and from what you write, you are not getting anything back. You could have been wealthy if you spent this much time on other stuff.

Reaction score
honest to god best advice here - stay married, keep all ur shyt, and ignore her, and keep ****in those other girls, shes a little BYTCH and she will come around, just NEVER tell her u are with other girls, just ignore her like she does to u, she has no right to complain about u ignorin her cuz she does it to u already, just be a playa and say ur busy

DO NOT DIVORCE HER, SHE WILL USE THE LAW TO SCREW U OVER FINANCIALLY!!!!!

Call_Me_Daddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Financially eh?

There's also a way around that. How do you think CEOs of companies don't own anything? All their expenses are charged to the comapny. They don't even own the house or the car they live in. Its all owned by the company. Which is in turn owned by them.

There's legal loopholes like that but I forget how it works. You gotta do more research then.

Reaction score
Gaia, good see the new attitude - but don't do it because of us and what we say, do it because you think this is best for you considering your obligations!

Do you think she'll change if you threaten leaving her? A divorce is tricky depending on the state you live in - do you know the law? Do you own much financial assets? You are only 22 so I gather you don't have too much?

Still do the reconnaissance I told you to do!

the_great_gaia

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, see... if i DON'T divorce her, that would be good because being her husband, the Army pays me $1,079. If i divorce her, i'll get like $525 or something. I wouldn't mind staying "married" for the moolah, and she'll get money too, but she gets her own money (not by me), and I get my own money. I actually get more than her because she's driven into the ground with debts and bills and more bills. Plus, her gold-digger sister, Re Re keeps my wife in debt and causes her a financial nightmare (my wife has an $600-apartment in her name and a car note of $400 dollars in my wife's name). When Re Re takes money from Andrea; Andrea recovers that money by getting money from me. By ignoring her and remaining married (which is what she wants now, which seems like a favor for me), I can't keep getting extra cash and I can enjoy it all, because I have NEVER gotten all $1,079 to myself.

Her weakness (like I believe all women's weaknessses are..) is when I completely ignore her and leave her alone. All of her debt and bills does NOT include me and we do NOT share any assets whatsoever. My wife doesn't even have my last name, nor Power of Attorney. Yes, I do appear to be dumb-in-love with this chic. but I haven't been faithful to her... not at all.

I met/ hooked up with Andrea August 26, 2003.

*I was ****ing Telisha Johnson
*I was Alliya Carter

Me and Andrea were together in 2004

*I was fvcking Kaitlyn and..
*Nicole (ONS)
*Jayda (ONS)
*Lakia (ex g/f/ ONS)
..then by Nov of 2004, I finally fvcked Andrea
*I fvcked Christa

Me and Andrea were together in 2005

*I fvcked Toya
*CoCo
*Amber
*Elicia
*Bianca
*Marquita
*Kendra
*another chic named Andrea
..and the list goes on and on with my last fvck(s) being Rebecca and Britne on Sunday night. I haven't fvcked Andrea since 2005, so i'm not SO dumb, just kinda. I'm gonna keep fvcking. And I don't fvck just to be fvcking. everytime Andrea would hold out or make me feel abandoned and stupid, I'd go out and fvcked. I didn't like to fvck all these many people, but their pvssies were a replacement for Andrea because she never gave me none. NEVER. I've only had sex with my wife, 16 times since I've known her.. thats sad. She only knows about 2 of these chics, and I told her about these chics back when we weren't together so they didn't count, and she had the nerve to say I cheated on her, but she didn't want me at the times and she fvcked other guys at the times too. LOL. But now, I don't care... i'll be satisfied knowing that she made the mistake to let me go.

And dig this... when I asked her if we were gonna work out this marriage or get the divorce, she says:

Her: "I don't know, you go do it..."

Me: "No, you do it because I feel like you DON'T want me but you DON'T want no one else to have me..."

"I don't feel the same anymore about you and I'm not gonna put any more efforts into the marriage, but I'm not gonna divorce you because then I'd feel like I've made a bad decision...."

Opinions please.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the_great_gaia said:
Well, see... if i DON'T divorce her, that would be good because being her husband, the Army pays me $1,079. If i divorce her, i'll get like $525 or something. I wouldn't mind staying "married" for the moolah, and she'll get money too, but she gets her own money (not by me), and I get my own money. I actually get more than her because she's driven into the ground with debts and bills and more bills. Plus, her gold-digger sister, Re Re keeps my wife in debt and causes her a financial nightmare (my wife has an $600-apartment in her name and a car note of $400 dollars in my wife's name). When Re Re takes money from Andrea; Andrea recovers that money by getting money from me. By ignoring her and remaining married (which is what she wants now, which seems like a favor for me), I can't keep getting extra cash and I can enjoy it all, because I have NEVER gotten all $1,079 to myself. ...
Sounds like you've sold your soul for $1,079.
A Misconception about Marriage

Reaction score
the_great_gaia said:
I met/ hooked up with Andrea August 26, 2003.

*I was ****ing Telisha Johnson
*I was Alliya Carter

Me and Andrea were together in 2004

*I was fvcking Kaitlyn and..
*Nicole (ONS)
*Jayda (ONS)
*Lakia (ex g/f/ ONS)
..then by Nov of 2004, I finally fvcked Andrea
*I fvcked Christa

Me and Andrea were together in 2005

*I fvcked Toya
*CoCo
*Amber
*Elicia
*Bianca
*Marquita
*Kendra
*another chic named Andrea.
Hahaha, I had a good laugh, all these names sound like hookers!:D Are you visiting the prostitues?:rolleyes:

You know that you are legally responsible for all of her debts, right?? I suggest you get out of this before you owe a million dollars!!! She will get a lawyer and make you pay because you and her are legally bounded to pay all debts!! Your $1,000 a month is going to cost you a lot more!!!

the_great_gaia

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
no, they're not prostitutes.. and i think i should go and get a pre-nup. for real. as for the mushy crap, no more posts about that, i'm good. i'm suppose to have a good time in Iraq, so i can't wait to go.

i need to find more posts on the "ignoring method" but it had a certain name, but i can't remember it. there's a post on it here tho, can someone recall it?