Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A Tale of Two Waitresses

BadWatermelon

Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m a regular at a certain restaurant and have been for about a year. About 6 months ago, I asked server out (she’s probably about an 8). She looked at me speechless with a smile and then said no. Seemed rather embarrassed. Then she told me she was in a relationship. Seems like she wanted to say yes. I still say “Hi” to her when I go there, but our conversations are usually brief.

For the last month or so, I’ve been talking to a new server there (she’s maybe a 5). Things seemed to be going well. I told her about an upcoming vacation that I was going on, then she asked me about it when I came back. Always touched me when I left the restaurant.

Yesterday I asked the second one for her phone number and she said, “I don’t give that out.”

I don’t know what it was about her, but this rejection hurt a lot more than the first. I’ve asked a lot of girls for their numbers before and been told no. Usually it doesn’t phase me, but this time, it did, as if I was still blue pill. I don’t know why this one made me feel terrible. I actually felt good about the first chick, because she looked flattered, but the second one seemed annoyed.

M

member160292

Getting rejected by a 5 hurts. The first one told the second and when you asked her out or overheard or rumors about you, she knew the game. Lesson learned here, use the places you frequently visit as social proof and not pickup. Unfortunately, you’ll need to find a new spot.
Words spread FAST within restaurant staff, sometimes to your benefit, most cases not

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Getting rejected by a 5 hurts if your value is above a 5.

Asking out female servers at a restaurant while they are at work is often a losing proposition. One Hooters server mentioned she got asked for her phone number by at least 400 men while she worked. In 5+ years, she only gave her number out to 10-15 men while at work. Also, only 2 dates resulted, indicating a high flake rate post number acquisition. Neither date resulted in either a 2nd date or sex. This is detailed in the thread below.

The best way to pick up those women working as servers is to somehow meet them outside of work. It doesn't matter so much whether it is non-bar approaching, approaching them in a bar when they are off duty, or meeting them through social circle.

I was able to approach a stripper while I was in college and playing a co-ed pickup sport. Later in life, I was able to approach a waitress at Dallas' most popular beer garden style bar while she was walking her dog outside of an apartment community. She had just gotten off work and had not changed out of her work clothes, which had the logo of the establishment on it. When I was doing that approach, I realized that I had least had a chance here. Any conversation I would have had with her at her beer garden style bar would have lumped me in her mind as some customer douchebag. In this approach, she was talking to me voluntarily and that was exciting. This was an approach that didn't result in a date or number but a positive experience.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
There have been many threads about this in here and virtually none of them end with success. Waitresses will do whatever they need to do to enhance their tips.

BadWatermelon

Don Juan
Reaction score
So another thing I thought of is that by having been going there for a year, they know that I've been on the market for at least a year, which women think is a long time. This doesn't look good either.