Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A strange turn of events......

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok been screwing this girl once a week for a couple of months. We had a date scheduled for yesterday. So the day before the date she texts me she has to cancel. I told her fine contact me when she is available.

She then said that she wouldn't be available because she met some guy that wanted the same things that she did. I said ok and good luck.

Well come tuesday she messages me that the guy is married and wondered if I still wanted to go out that night. I had nothing planned but told her she could come over thursday. She agreed.

The moral of the story? When rejected hold frame. Don't get butt hurt. Wish them well and move along.

She might have made up the story to see how I would react. Do I care what her motives are? Nope, hold frame, wish them well and move along. She will be sucking my c ock tomorrow night.

Tonight I am going over to another plates to f uck her and Friday I have a date with a new girl.
Keep trying guys. If I can screw 2 or more women in a week so can you.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Either that or she was trying to make me jealous. I'm glad she came back. She is a squirter. That's my favorite. But there are plenty more squirters out there if she bolts.
I love squirters so horney, only got one plate who does that ..

Reaction score
Ok been screwing this girl once a week for a couple of months. We had a date scheduled for yesterday. So the day before the date she texts me she has to cancel. I told her fine contact me when she is available.

She then said that she wouldn't be available because she met some guy that wanted the same things that she did. I said ok and good luck.

Well come tuesday she messages me that the guy is married and wondered if I still wanted to go out that night. I had nothing planned but told her she could come over thursday. She agreed.

The moral of the story? When rejected hold frame. Don't get butt hurt. Wish them well and move along.

She might have made up the story to see how I would react. Do I care what her motives are? Nope, hold frame, wish them well and move along. She will be sucking my c ock tomorrow night.

Tonight I am going over to another plates to f uck her and Friday I have a date with a new girl.
Keep trying guys. If I can screw 2 or more women in a week so can you.
If you're already having sex with her, what's the point of going out on dates?

A

AJ84

So she later found out that "mr everything I want" is married?

She got played, bigtime.
She bounced back pretty quickly from that play though. It's all good for him and for her, he has his other plates to play with and she can fool around with him while looking for a guy offering what she really wants. Both getting some secs from each other. This is actually a good set up for both of them.

A

AJ84

I was just surprised with how vulnerable she would be to say that flippantly.

She's basically lowering herself, DLV'ing, and showing basically no care for her own dignity.

Most women (even massive sluts) don't like showing themselves up like that.

I find that a bit weird and offish. He reckons jealousy. He knows her, and we don't.

But whocares? Sex.
Exactly. It's sex right and maybe they have a great sexual connection so why would she give that up while searching for other guys? I'm just speculating based on how fast she flipped things back to him. It implies a nonchalant attitude and just going with what feels good for her at the time, which he seems to be doing too.

Could be jealously too, and of course thinking of it that way is better on the ego than considering that maybe she is spinning him like a plate, as he is doing to her, while she searches for something better.

Some women, as I'm sure you know, really are able to turn it off or on and bounce without thinking twice. Just use men until they find someone they feel is worthy of their emotional investment.

Some, not all. Not saying it's a good thing, just saying.

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're already having sex with her, what's the point of going out on dates?
Why not go out on a date? I'm going to take her to a retro pub with vintage video games. They are all free. I might spend twenty bucks tops on drinks. I have a good time. She has a good time. Then back to my place to fu ck. My dates usually cost around 20 bucks. Not much to have a good time with a happy ending. It certainly is cheaper than getting a prostitute like you talk about all of the time.

My date tonight consisted of another plate cooking me dinner and watching a little tv and se x. I'm going to take her to the gun range saturday. She will pay for her ammo and I will pay for the lane. That's about 15 bucks plus I'll buy my own ammo. That is still a cheap date. Afterwards I will be tieing her up and spanking her ass. She likes it very rough. Well worth the little amount I pay for the entertainment and se x.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Why not go out on a date? I'm going to take her to a retro pub with vintage video games. They are all free. I might spend twenty bucks tops on drinks. I have a good time. She has a good time. Then back to my place to fu ck. My dates usually cost around 20 bucks. Not much to have a good time with a happy ending. It certainly is cheaper than getting a prostitute like you talk about all of the time.

My date tonight consisted of another plate cooking me dinner and watching a little tv and se x. I'm going to take her to the gun range saturday. She will pay for her ammo and I will pay for the lane. That's about 15 bucks plus I'll buy my own ammo. That is still a cheap date. Afterwards I will be tieing her up and spanking her ass. She likes it very rough. Well worth the little amount I pay for the entertainment and se x.
Oh.

I don't watch tv or play video games.

I swear to God I'm worth more than every guy on here, yet not seeing the results. Are these girls hot?

I guess I just don't see going on a "date" as very fun. Perhaps it's not something I aspire to do.

Last edited:

Red Legg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm going to take her to a retro pub with vintage video games.
That sounds like fun,there is one of those down the street from me.....wait a minute.....Dustmuffin , you better not be one of the orbiters I am fighting off...:)

Reaction score
Why do I have to "provide value" to someone? I'm pretty much just serious. I think girls should be worshipping me and trying to prove themselves to me. I'm supposed to entertain someone? Am I a clown?

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do I have to "provide value" to someone? I'm pretty much just serious. I think girls should be worshipping me and trying to prove themselves to me. I'm supposed to entertain someone? Am I a clown?
I'm putting you back on ignore. You are a troll.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Either that or she was trying to make me jealous. I'm glad she came back. She is a squirter. That's my favorite. But there are plenty more squirters out there if she bolts.
She was branch swinging. Strangly she had the stones to even admit she saw you as plan b and she was branch swinging away.

I would never elevate her above casual FB after this. She will swing again, you taking her back taught her it's ok.

Ask yourself, would have ever heard from her if mr wants what i want wasn't married?

Last edited:

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have run into a lot of squirters. Just lucky I guess.
95 % of women can squirt if you know the proper techniques to make it happen

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She was branch swinging. Strangly she had the stones to even admit she saw you as plan b and she was branch swinging away.

I would never elevate her above casual FB after this. She will swing again, you taking her back taught her it's ok.

Ask yourself, would have ever heard from her if mr wants what i want wasn't married?
She is just for se x and entertainment. So I don't care if she branch swings and comes back. As long as I'm getting what I want I'm good.