Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A Starbucks worker chick asked me 2-3x on different occasions if I called her store anonymously to ask for her (creepily...wtf?)

GeeMale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She is usually flirtyy when we chat about stuff (touching my hands to get tea off while laughing, being receptive in convo, seeking validation)

Last night when I came at register I jokingly asked anotjer chick who works there next to her to tell her why she's acting like she doesn't see me (the chick laughed and asked her why she's being fake)

She came over and said something along the lines of how here's a guy who called anonymously asking for her so shes careful about acknowledging me.... I believe she's said this before randomly ....as I never believed she was serious. But thinking back I might've accidentally nodded my head once when asking when thinking about something else so she probably thinks it was me........

It got me wondering why the hell is she asking that and I'm confused at it. One time before I told her I wouldn't do something like that and she needs to take herself off her pedestal as she usually laughs and said she was serious...and I'm like okay? I don't believe you lol

It got me mad she'd accuse me in a friendly way again. I thought she was trying to make me chase her(she's 20 and I could totally see her ego doing that) the whole time with that. I don't like the idea she's possibly crying wolf and that she actually entertains the idea that it could really be me if this thing is real.

Im just letting this out as Its kind of bothering me because for some reason I feel like I need to confront her and tell her in person cause this is pissing me off lol.

Last edited:

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She is usually flirtyy when we chat about stuff (touching my hands to get tea off while laughing, being receptive in convo, seeking validation)

Last night when I came at register I jokingly asked anotjer chick who works there next to her to tell her why she's acting like she doesn't see me (the chick laughed and asked her why she's being fake)

She came over and said something along the lines of how here's a guy who called anonymously asking for her so shes careful about acknowledging me.... I believe she's said this before randomly ....as I never believed she was serious. But thinking back I might've accidentally nodded my head once when asking when thinking about something else so she probably thinks it was me........

It got me wondering why the hell is she asking that and I'm confused at it. One time before I told her I wouldn't do something like that and she needs to take herself off her pedestal as she usually laughs and said she was serious...and I'm like okay? I don't believe you lol

It got me mad she'd accuse me in a friendly way again. I thought she was trying to make me chase her(she's 20 and I could totally see her ego doing that) the whole time with that. I don't like the idea she's possibly crying wolf and that she actually entertains the idea that it could really be me if this thing is real.

Im just letting this out as Its kind of bothering me because for some reason I feel like I need to confront her and tell her in person cause this is pissing me off lol.
I would have smashed hee rotren by now or next her.

Grow a pair of nuts. Take digits thrn take your **** out. Smash or next! Repeat.

She pours coffee. Sounds half-way retarded. She's a plate. Act accordingly.

Her frame is attention ***** and your response is dancing monkey. Man up kuz.

fastlife

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's an IOI! And you are offended why?

"When I ask you out, you'll know."
100% this. If you were actually creepy, she wouldn't be having this convo. But you're letting your ego get in the way.

Think of the subtext of you calling anonymously:
  • She's telling you, in a way that's not totally unprofessional or slvtty, that she's thinking about you even when you aren't there.
  • She's hinting obliquely at the possibility of extended/after-hours communication.
  • She's projecting her fantasy onto you.
  • She's teasing you a little (basis of ALL flirting).
But, instead, you're making this ALL ABOUT YOU. Who care if some 'barista' thinks you're a creep? Lol. Get out of your own way. Next time respond playfully or in a way that escalates the interaction.
  • "Woops...caught me. You think I can get a refund on that voice recorder?"
  • "Sorry, couldn't help myself. Well, now that it's out in the open, is it too late to ask you out for drinks?"
  • "You wish." Let her qualify. Pretend you're offended but will let her make it up to you over drinks.

GeeMale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I would have smashed hee rotren by now or next her.

Grow a pair of nuts. Take digits thrn take your **** out. Smash or next! Repeat.

She pours coffee. Sounds half-way retarded. She's a plate. Act accordingly.

Her frame is attention ***** and your response is dancing monkey. Man up kuz.
[/QUOT

Yeah I wasn't tryna smash her or hang out for anything lol

GeeMale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
100% this. If you were actually creepy, she wouldn't be having this convo. But you're letting your ego get in the way.

Think of the subtext of you calling anonymously:
  • She's telling you, in a way that's not totally unprofessional or slvtty, that she's thinking about you even when you aren't there.
  • She's hinting obliquely at the possibility of extended/after-hours communication.
  • She's projecting her fantasy onto you.
  • She's teasing you a little (basis of ALL flirting).
But, instead, you're making this ALL ABOUT YOU. Who care if some 'barista' thinks you're a creep? Lol. Get out of your own way. Next time respond playfully or in a way that escalates the interaction.
  • "Woops...caught me. You think I can get a refund on that voice recorder?"
  • "Sorry, couldn't help myself. Well, now that it's out in the open, is it too late to ask you out for drinks?"
  • "You wish." Let her qualify. Pretend you're offended but will let her make it up to you over drinks.
The "You wish" is something similar to what I said.. the thing is I'm not totally interested in hanging out with her and never was....I just toy around with her a bit and apparently she does too lol. Maybe in the future I might ask her out to possibly smash cause she ain't the other type

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Let me get this striahgt! Girl first make an effort to let you know she would like to be asked out, and then on different occasion pulls back, hopping to get asked out, and you acting like no fcking way I'm not asking you btch!

I mean, sure, there are some situations where it's just too much and you just want to be friends, or just plain attention whring women. But then why make a post about it and act like you have no clue??

GeeMale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me get this striahgt! Girl first make an effort to let you know she would like to be asked out, and then on different occasion pulls back, hopping to get asked out, and you acting like no fcking way I'm not asking you btch!

I mean, sure, there are some situations where it's just too much and you just want to be friends, or just plain attention whring women. But then why make a post about it and act like you have no clue??
Because this is separate from asking her out or not and got me paranoid that she really believed I stalked her.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Because this is separate from asking her out or not and got me paranoid that she really believed I stalked her.
She was using girl talk to get you to man up or get lost if u r not interested because she is and is tired of waiting.

That's all buddy.

If you playfully neg her back that would have raised ur smv but if you looked hurt and tried to offer prove you didn't call her then ur smv plummets to an all time low.

GeeMale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She was using girl talk to get you to man up or get lost if u r not interested because she is and is tired of waiting.

That's all buddy.

If you playfully neg her back that would have raised ur smv but if you looked hurt and tried to offer prove you didn't call her then ur smv plummets to an all time low.
I didn't playfully neg her back, I brutally negged her ...matter of fact I do almost interaction and she gets stunned while cracking up/laughs

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I didn't playfully neg her back, I brutally negged her ...matter of fact I do almost interaction and she gets stunned while cracking up/laughs
Invite her out then.

This would be easy.

GeeMale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Chicks younger than my little sister doesn't settle well with me and she is....I'm 26, little sister 22.....the chick is 20 and looks 27+ lololol

GeeMale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Invite her out then.

This would be easy.
There's this other chick I asked out at another Starbucks on Wednesday when closing our conversation for meeting up another better coffee place Monday at 6 and she said sounds like a plan. I called her earlier to set it up and she said shes with cousin(after I asked if she's busy) and that she'll call me back in couple hours. If she doesn't call/text today, do I just leave it alone?

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
There's this other chick I asked out at another Starbucks on Wednesday when closing our conversation for meeting up another better coffee place Monday at 6 and she said sounds like a plan. I called her earlier to set it up and she said shes with cousin(after I asked if she's busy) and that she'll call me back in couple hours. If she doesn't call/text today, do I just leave it alone?
You asked a girl who works at Starbucks to go on a date with you at another coffee shop?

No man is this retarded.

But boys are.

GeeMale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You asked a girl who works at Starbucks to go on a date with you at another coffee shop?

No man is this retarded.

But boys are.
Lol no man this one doesn't work at another Starbucks.....she was on her laptop at another starbucks I striked conversation. I've asked out and have planned dates with like 5
women or so who either work at a Starbucks or is a customer like me in the last few months there lol. I spend some time there doing programming on laptop like 8-10 hours/week

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Then why thread?

Game is acquisition of compliance with a semi random stranger. I lead. She follows or next. Repeat till Dead or D falls off.

In said environments, assume 1. You have little time so, make the most of your time asap. 2. Pull ASAP or strike out. **** or get off the pot.

Get creative. Every set is practice.

Moreover, hotter girls are turning 18 19 20 21 every day.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol no man this one doesn't work at another Starbucks.....she was on her laptop at another starbucks I striked conversation. I've asked out and have planned dates with like 5
women or so who either work at a Starbucks or is a customer like me in the last few months there lol. I spend some time there doing programming on laptop like 8-10 hours/week
Why baristas? Near poverty status. Aim higher. Drop the beta cuck date rubbish. Its screaming urinating from the seated position.

In 2019, women just **** with careless abandonment. Act accordingly. Manosphere, pua, red pill, etc standard is 3 outings = smash or next. No exception.

GeeMale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why baristas? Near poverty status. Aim higher. Drop the beta cuck date rubbish. Its screaming urinating from the seated position.

In 2019, women just **** with careless abandonment. Act accordingly. Manosphere, pua, red pill, etc standard is 3 outings = smash or next. No exception.