"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

A Starbucks worker chick asked me 2-3x on different occasions if I called her store anonymously to ask for her (creepily...wtf?)

GeeMale

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 11, 2017
Messages
411
Reaction score
113
Location
Houston,TX
Now that's more like a champ !

And back to ur original question, yes.
Is it common that chicks get toxic if a guy( they plan on hanging out with that they like) all of a sudden gets displeased with something she does, and practically tells her he doesn't care or has other chicks to go to? Like she'll bullet texts like "next" "get tf away I'd rather run into a brick wall than see you" to try to put him down? Is it all chicks and not just conceded ones?

I'm on a bad stretch right now.....I've not problem attracting chicks I like and setting up first hang out.....I keep f***** up with something by either getting displeased or something that prevents a 2nd or 1st hangout all together where I just delete their number and gone like that.... 3 freaken chicks in 1 week like this.... And I know what it is but my dumb**** keeps screwing over by trying so many experimental stuff I found on this forum just for s**** and giggles ...
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Like she'll bullet texts like "next" "get tf away I'd rather run into a brick wall than see you" to try to put him down?
Honestly, I get far more worse then that and it's no big deal, put down or not its easily dismissed since I can't die from it.

That's my mindset.

Is it all chicks and not just conceded ones?
Doesn't matter to me since its easily dismissed.

I'm on a bad stretch right now.....I've not problem attracting chicks I like and setting up first hang out.....I keep f***** up with something by either getting displeased or something that prevents a 2nd or 1st hangout all together where I just delete their number and gone like that.... 3 freaken chicks in 1 week like this.... And I know what it is but my dumb**** keeps screwing over by trying so many experimental stuff I found on this forum just for s**** and giggles ...
I suggest doing fun activities together on the 1st few dates instead of coffee shops or any venue that's dependent on both parties talking to create attraction.

Something that requires physical effort, like skiing, roller skating, white water rafting, go-cart racing, fun fairs etc.

That's how I prefer to spend my dates, doing fun exciting things instead of just clubs...restaurants...and more alcohol.
 

GeeMale

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 11, 2017
Messages
411
Reaction score
113
Location
Houston,TX
Honestly, I get far more worse then that and it's no big deal, put down or not its easily dismissed since I can't die from it.

That's my mindset.



Doesn't matter to me since its easily dismissed.



I suggest doing fun activities together on the 1st few dates instead of coffee shops or any venue that's dependent on both parties talking to create attraction.

Something that requires physical effort, like skiing, roller skating, white water rafting, go-cart racing, fun fairs etc.

That's how I prefer to spend my dates, doing fun exciting things instead of just clubs...restaurants...and more alcohol.
Great point, now that I remember I rarely have a chick accept a coffee first date. But arcade/bowling/pool they do more.
I don't like spending lot of money (bowling is 20 per person per game) on first date so I figured I'd try coffee shops....but it's not getting me in as much as id like

Do we usually pay the whole cost for first 2 dates, or what's the best protocol ?
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Great point, now that I remember I rarely have a chick accept a coffee first date. But arcade/bowling/pool they do more.
I don't like spending lot of money (bowling is 20 per person per game) on first date so I figured I'd try coffee shops....but it's not getting me in as much as id like

Do we usually pay the whole cost for first 2 dates, or what's the best protocol ?
I pay for everything, and i find it offensive if she pays for anything.

If she's rich, a billionaire, she still has to follow my lead, which means if I can only afford McDonald's, she's having McDonald's with me.

Just make it a fun date, even eating from one of those food trucks can be exciting after a long drive to somewhere out of town.
 

GeeMale

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 11, 2017
Messages
411
Reaction score
113
Location
Houston,TX
I pay for everything, and i find it offensive if she pays for anything.

If she's rich, a billionaire, she still has to follow my lead, which means if I can only afford McDonald's, she's having McDonald's with me.

Just make it a fun date, even eating from one of those food trucks can be exciting after a long drive to somewhere out of town.
I don't wanna be perceived as frugal cause that means it's done for good ... You pay for everything every single time you hang out with a chick?
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
I don't wanna be perceived as frugal cause that means it's done for good ... You pay for everything every single time you hang out with a chick?
Yes every single fvcking time but I get more in return because of it.

Create goodwill, create respect, create admiration from women and you in turn creates loyal soldiers even after you're done with them.
 

dude99

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2016
Messages
2,550
Reaction score
3,105
Age
53
You could have handled this so simple, with a serious answer and c0cky playfulness at the same time.

"Sorry that wasn't me. I am more direct than that. If you want me to ask you out then give me your number." Wink, smile, then grab your coffee to go.
 
Top