Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A Starbucks worker chick asked me 2-3x on different occasions if I called her store anonymously to ask for her (creepily...wtf?)

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Lol no man this one doesn't work at another Starbucks.....she was on her laptop at another starbucks I striked conversation. I've asked out and have planned dates with like 5
women or so who either work at a Starbucks or is a customer like me in the last few months there lol. I spend some time there doing programming on laptop like 8-10 hours/week
Now that's more like a champ !

And back to ur original question, yes.

GeeMale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Now that's more like a champ !

And back to ur original question, yes.
Is it common that chicks get toxic if a guy( they plan on hanging out with that they like) all of a sudden gets displeased with something she does, and practically tells her he doesn't care or has other chicks to go to? Like she'll bullet texts like "next" "get tf away I'd rather run into a brick wall than see you" to try to put him down? Is it all chicks and not just conceded ones?

I'm on a bad stretch right now.....I've not problem attracting chicks I like and setting up first hang out.....I keep f***** up with something by either getting displeased or something that prevents a 2nd or 1st hangout all together where I just delete their number and gone like that.... 3 freaken chicks in 1 week like this.... And I know what it is but my dumb**** keeps screwing over by trying so many experimental stuff I found on this forum just for s**** and giggles ...

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Like she'll bullet texts like "next" "get tf away I'd rather run into a brick wall than see you" to try to put him down?
Honestly, I get far more worse then that and it's no big deal, put down or not its easily dismissed since I can't die from it.

That's my mindset.

Is it all chicks and not just conceded ones?
Doesn't matter to me since its easily dismissed.

I'm on a bad stretch right now.....I've not problem attracting chicks I like and setting up first hang out.....I keep f***** up with something by either getting displeased or something that prevents a 2nd or 1st hangout all together where I just delete their number and gone like that.... 3 freaken chicks in 1 week like this.... And I know what it is but my dumb**** keeps screwing over by trying so many experimental stuff I found on this forum just for s**** and giggles ...
I suggest doing fun activities together on the 1st few dates instead of coffee shops or any venue that's dependent on both parties talking to create attraction.

Something that requires physical effort, like skiing, roller skating, white water rafting, go-cart racing, fun fairs etc.

That's how I prefer to spend my dates, doing fun exciting things instead of just clubs...restaurants...and more alcohol.

GeeMale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly, I get far more worse then that and it's no big deal, put down or not its easily dismissed since I can't die from it.

That's my mindset.

Doesn't matter to me since its easily dismissed.

I suggest doing fun activities together on the 1st few dates instead of coffee shops or any venue that's dependent on both parties talking to create attraction.

Something that requires physical effort, like skiing, roller skating, white water rafting, go-cart racing, fun fairs etc.

That's how I prefer to spend my dates, doing fun exciting things instead of just clubs...restaurants...and more alcohol.
Great point, now that I remember I rarely have a chick accept a coffee first date. But arcade/bowling/pool they do more.
I don't like spending lot of money (bowling is 20 per person per game) on first date so I figured I'd try coffee shops....but it's not getting me in as much as id like

Do we usually pay the whole cost for first 2 dates, or what's the best protocol ?

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Great point, now that I remember I rarely have a chick accept a coffee first date. But arcade/bowling/pool they do more.
I don't like spending lot of money (bowling is 20 per person per game) on first date so I figured I'd try coffee shops....but it's not getting me in as much as id like

Do we usually pay the whole cost for first 2 dates, or what's the best protocol ?
I pay for everything, and i find it offensive if she pays for anything.

If she's rich, a billionaire, she still has to follow my lead, which means if I can only afford McDonald's, she's having McDonald's with me.

Just make it a fun date, even eating from one of those food trucks can be exciting after a long drive to somewhere out of town.

GeeMale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I pay for everything, and i find it offensive if she pays for anything.

If she's rich, a billionaire, she still has to follow my lead, which means if I can only afford McDonald's, she's having McDonald's with me.

Just make it a fun date, even eating from one of those food trucks can be exciting after a long drive to somewhere out of town.
I don't wanna be perceived as frugal cause that means it's done for good ... You pay for everything every single time you hang out with a chick?

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I don't wanna be perceived as frugal cause that means it's done for good ... You pay for everything every single time you hang out with a chick?
Yes every single fvcking time but I get more in return because of it.

Create goodwill, create respect, create admiration from women and you in turn creates loyal soldiers even after you're done with them.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You could have handled this so simple, with a serious answer and c0cky playfulness at the same time.

"Sorry that wasn't me. I am more direct than that. If you want me to ask you out then give me your number." Wink, smile, then grab your coffee to go.