A spiral loop?

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
100% react adversary to me, yet in my head a logical explanation to that would be i flirted with a vast majority, and they definitely spoke about it to each other which made me come off as a thirsty mfer and that **** is repulsive. I’m learning all the time so input is good for me to improve, and what i said isn’t to flaunt my skills or what not, i have a long way to go and i’m improving every single day. Stay safe and blessed man.
Yep you said it right here. That would definitely be some behavior that would creep women out. You're this new guy at this job, and at the first party they have with you there, you go and try to flirt with girls you dont know without creating any proper rapport.. and basically figured your own situation out just now lol. I know its mad cringe to know that happened.. but its cool man. I know how it feels man I been in some embarrassing situations before/situations where my reputation was questioned. Its all progress at the end of the day.

Do you have any tips on how to be more interesting in conversation? Because i tried everthing (playful banter(physical & non-physical/ teasing And what not) are there any tips for somebody starting out?
I would say in situations like this, dont push so hard for conversation ro try to get flirty at all. Just try to present yourself as an upstanding individual and let your masculine qualities shine.. If you're confident in your look, style, dress, pesronality, that stuff will sell you better than trying to get flirty/sexual. Women think alot of men are trash these days.. Sometimes when we just come off as seriously genuine guys who aren't thinking about s.ex, we can just talk about things that matter in the moment or get to know people past superficial sht.

It's hard for me to say how to be more interesting in convesration-- because I been socializing sincea very young kid. I grew up in NYC where everyone in the neighborhood, regardless of age, race, gender knew each othera nd socialized with everyone else. I mean thatsa like 20-40 people you talked with regularly , almost daily jus spending a day out on the block/in the neighborhood.

Best advice I can give you is to be an interesting person yourself. Think about what hobbies you have, think about what kind of interests you have, what type of music you listen to , what type of cultures you adhere to whether skater, athletic cultures, hip hop culture, what things your good at, what your education is based off of, th einteresting stories you have, places you traveled, and try to find common ground with others.. like, if I go to a party and I see someone whos buff, i might start talking t them about fitness, athletics, then that would go into sports, then boxing or ufc if they watch it, then we can talk about other sht like i'd ask tem if they smoke cigars, if i have some in my car, id go pull 2 and we can smoke cigars.. then others would notice and b elike "omg u got cigars" and more peopel are finding you interesting, etcc.. its just simple for me. I dont think about them too much. comes natural

I would say just practice socializing without sexual intent and just have a good time, good conversations with people.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For me i get girls numbers most of the times with cold approaching. On another note, alot flake or simply ghost (part of the game and/or i exhude drooling vibes which are repulsive) it is just that my social flexibility is developing as the past 2 years i ain’t really went out like never, was too focused on some other ****.
What are some tips for social interactions/building friendships? How to be more charming?
Practice conversations with anyone you come in contact with. And do that without any expectation of a certain response. Short little conversations. Quit thinking of your agenda. Have zero agenda. Quit thinking of what you are going to say next, but rather listen, really listen to what the other person is saying. People love to talk about themselves. They don’t care about you or your agenda unless or until they care about you, and that takes time. Learn to ask questions about the other person…and suddenly you become a much wittier person.

Get the book The Fine Art of Small Talk by Deborah Fine.

She was a super socially awkward engineer. And that book is a great manual about how to conversate, which will help you immensely in social situations.

We_ArE_VeNOM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah you told me to ignore these chicks, doing something by doing nothing, bro you seem to not get that i take your advice into consideration my guy.
Lol.

Bro, did you also see where I said the ignorement method requires PATIENCE?

Did you read the thread on the subject??

It requires the day after day deliberate/blatant ignoring of the woman.

It is not something that necessarily happens over night.

That is why I stated (in the thread) that the method works best in school or work settings where you see the woman day after day, week after week.

I have kinda did what you adviced me to do prior to you actually telling me, but it was merely half ignoring, now i will go full mode, but i have a gut instinct that that **** is bad to do now.
The method is meant to draw out the women that are attracted to you, and getting them to come to you without you risking your job or a peaceful working environment.

You have to give it time and if there is any woman there who is attracted to you, she will come to you.

anour

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol.

Bro, did you also see where I said the ignorement method requires PATIENCE?

Did you read the thread on the subject??

It requires the day after day deliberate/blatant ignoring of the woman.

It is not something that necessarily happens over night.

That is why I stated (in the thread) that the method works best in school or work settings where you see the woman day after day, week after week.

The method is meant to draw out the women that are attracted to you, and getting them to come to you without you risking your job or a peaceful working environment.

You have to give it time and if there is any woman there who is attracted to you, she will come to you.
I agree bro, i tried doing prior to reading the article, now that i’ve read it i will do so. Thanks.