Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A sobering dose of AFC I encountered

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One morning recently, I finished up a test and was thirsty so I went to the coffee shop for some tea. There I sat down to drink and overheard these 2 AFC guys with grey hair probably in their 50's or 60's talking to each other. One of them looked like a sleezy used car salesman and wouldn't stop complaining about his lady friend..and then she calls. He says something along the lines of "What you want me to come over now...OK I'll be there in FIVE MINUTES." Practically on his knees, pathetic....just PATHETIC. I could tell this man was a B!tch because it took the baristas forever to whip up whatever wussy ****tail he ordered.
This inspired me not to be as weak as these AFC creeps when I'm that old or ever, so I go directly back to school and sarge on 3 HBs in the same classroom, getting all their info ;). This pitty-party also reminded me that there is other stuff I can do with my valuable time instead of being anyone's B!tch. This brings me to my A.M. session on the heavy bag :box:
I began sparring on the heavy bag and my head throbbed with each jab I landed due to a headache a few hours prior. I assured myself the pain would reside and it did so in a minute and I kept on throwing jabs. The same is said with rejections, it takes any HB 2 seconds to tell you "no" but you keep on sarging and it doesn't even phase you anymore like the pain.
I practice my sparring on this heavy bag and keep coming back for more. I can train like an animal but I know I won't be able to hit forever because I get exhausted, but even when I'm winded I continue delivering each hit with bad intentions, where as a wimp would just slap at the bag doing no harm and even QUIT. Don't be that guy that quits after 2 rejections.
Eventually I have to wrap up each session on the bag, but the punching bag still hangs after all the abuse I inflict. With that said, the sea will always be filled with plenty of fish. Keep fighting boys.

just so suave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Motivational thread...nice one.

playa99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bonafide said:
What about after 5 rejections ? :) Is it safe to quit then?
no, never quit lol

yeah great motivational post, its kinda like looking back at your AFC past and thinking "im never goin back to that place ever again!"

great post man keep it up

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks, this is my 1st ever thread since joining. I agree that anything you once did AFC doesn't even phase you anymore. I went through a bunch of No's b4 I got a yes but it outweighed all those No's combined. And to think those guys in the shop weren't even married haha.