"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

A So Suave Don Juan Coloring Book.

WoodWorks

Banned
Joined
Dec 19, 2018
Messages
4
Reaction score
7
Age
66
Hey all.


Long time lurker. First time poster looking forward to contribute to the scintillating topics ya'll discuss and debate daily on the forums.

I wanted to contribute my own addition to the site of handing out DJ coloring books and crayola's for the sites members who live in a cartoon fantasyland and use the site as their personal coping diary.

Would distributing crayons be a good idea? Or would you not trust the users to eat them as a few seem to have eaten too much glue and or lead paint chips as tykes?

Discuss.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 18, 2018
Messages
1,672
Reaction score
1,406
Age
37
Location
So Cal
You’re a banned member, I’m sure if it. That ‘discuss’ part is really familiar, just can’t remember which knob kept using it...
 

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2014
Messages
4,062
Reaction score
3,617
Age
33
Location
Sweden

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,789
Reaction score
8,861
Age
49
They all come back. Granted without their crowns and capes, but they cant stay away.
 

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 18, 2018
Messages
1,672
Reaction score
1,406
Age
37
Location
So Cal
What’s the point to come back over and over? It’s odd
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2014
Messages
4,062
Reaction score
3,617
Age
33
Location
Sweden
He was a semi normal poster who had some weird mental breakdown and got banned. Apparently has yet to be cured.
I wish they'd let him stay, his quips and attacks on guru are some of the most hilariously witty stuff I've seen haha, NN is a gem. He's like a roasting comedian. A mental breakdown and a narcissist going at each other, it's always a show.
 

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 6, 2015
Messages
5,145
Reaction score
3,302
Age
52
Location
Hoe County, California
WTF? Lolz!
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,758
Reaction score
9,961
What would be in such a coloring book? Pictures of smug guys in blazers talking to sets in clubs while the women roll their eyes?
Lol.
 

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 10, 2008
Messages
5,756
Reaction score
4,829
Location
象外
Maybe you should create a coloring book for second level copers who cope by coming to forums and insulting copers.

 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,758
Reaction score
9,961
The key component in the picture above is the empty bottle of alcohol on the ground.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

sazc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
4,468
Reaction score
3,402
The really weird thing is as 9Volt he did have some fantastic threads. It's so odd. I'd guess drug burnout situation.
Wait, so NN was also 9Volt? Funny, he and I chatted in pm and he never told me that. And he used to pm me when he signed on a new screen name. I'm not saying you are wrong, just something 9Volt ever mentioned
 

sazc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
4,468
Reaction score
3,402
I will say, a couple of these last times it was actually tenacity, not NN, and I got that mod confirmed. Don't know about now tho.
 
Top