Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A Small COVID-19 Quarantine Field Report

Aspire

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a few prospects whose numbers I have but of course this damn COVID thing. I was looking forward to having time once my second job and school was done but then this. Right now my focus is on moving to my new apartment next week. Then I have a few more irons in the fire. And I am now 40 just so you note. I welcome any advice.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a few prospects whose numbers I have but of course this damn COVID thing. I was looking forward to having time once my second job and school was done but then this. Right now my focus is on moving to my new apartment next week. Then I have a few more irons in the fire. And I am now 40 just so you note. I welcome any advice.
COVID is making the mating environment worse for everyone. The epidemiologists are full of schitt. They appear to have very little real world experience. This is a time when a larger percentage of the population is unattached. This is a time when a large percentage of attached people are not living with their significant other. People need to get laid. No one can put their sex life on hold for 2 years waiting for a vaccine.

This is also a time when the app environment is terrible. Online dating has been bad going all the way back to the website era. Any in-person means of finding dates is better than using a website or an app.

Stay focused on meeting new women.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you spend all your time being an emotional black hole and someone who is wiser and has more experience can easily sniff you out, it is not wise to deny it. Just admit. That's the first step. Because you are not fooling anybody, really. I have forgotten more game than you will ever learn if you were to reincarnate across 10 life times.

You seek validation and approval from the outside world. Your self esteem is very low. This is not very masculine.

The masculine way is to give value to yourself everyday UNTIL your outer world reflects abundance. This is how you establish your inner point of origin. If you had this, you would never chase or act needy, you would know yourself, and people's words would mean nothing.

There was a time in society where men either achieved a masculine mindset and inner point of origin and were able to manifest that in their reality or DIE. That was it,. There's no participation award.

Nowadays boys are soft. Everyone wants to do the dumbest things while being able to magically manifest great things. Nothing you do as a street approacher is going to magically manifest anything. If anything, it's just going to set you back even more years, possibly decades.

At this rate, we are looking at 10-15 years before establishing an inner point of origin. And then from there you might still be in sosuave. You might be one of those guys who write enlightening posts 10 years later. Who knows.

In any case, it would just look like this: "Hey guys. I finally figured it out. It's never been about women. It's about becoming a masculine man and everything will just take care of itself." Somebody will call you as a "rehasher of Pook."

How do I know all of this? Because that's exactly what happened to me. I joined in 2003 because of one-itis. Then I spent a number of years wasting my time doing pickup. Even when I achieved 100% calibration in the field, it was still nothing compared to spending only 2 weeks in a social environment full of hot women.

All the mysteries of the Universe revealed itself to me through the process of osmosis, because that's how humans learn. I was like "Wait a minute, you're telling me this whole entire time, all I had to do was surround myself with women on a daily basis and I would be enlightened to their ways and discover they are actually the REAL seducers? Why the fvck did I waste 10 years being a cold approacher?!?!? It was always one sticking point after another. A never ending maze created by PUA gurus designed to keep me on the ladder that goes nowhere." This is every industry though. They keep you on a ladder that goes nowhere. That's how businesses stay relevant. Convince you of a problem and sell you a solution.

So then I come out of my enlightenment and announced to the pickup community "Hey guys. I have all the answers now. I am fully calibrated to the game and women. And the answer is cold approach is stupid. Just find environments with women and put yourself in there and sh1t will take of itself. You will know exactly what you need to work on." And the entire pickup community called me "weak" and "gay" for not having balls to approach, when in reality I had thousands of approaches under my belt.

When you have 100% calibration, it looks completely upside down from 25% calibration. It's like going up into space. You think you are moving away from the earth. But once you escape the earth's gravity, the earth suddenly appears on top. And the sun is to the west. That's what it felt like when I became enlightened with women. I was shocked to find out they were actually the real seducers.

I'm sort of like the Joker. I have 10 different origin stories. I was a natural growing up. I was a seducer. My origin story does not matter. What matters is my destination.

In the end, every pickup guy is going to end up in the same destination. Discovering his inner point of origin. Giving value to himself everyday until his outer world reflects abundance. When the outside world matches the inner world, it is said the man has become truly masculine because he is able to use his will to create his reality.

And nicksaiz65, don't ask me any questions because this post is not directed at you. It is directed to anyone that it resonates with. People that are on my wavelength. That's the name of the game. If it doesn't resonate with you, then you move on. This post is incomplete on purpose. There are things I left out because your experience will fill in the rest. I don't write to converse or debate.

I write to hopefully inspire and motivate. If it doesn't inspire or motivate you, then oh well. I really have no interest in dialogue because I'm not really here to seek answers.
I do want to say though, I do get a lot of insight from your posts. I just don't agree with absolutely EVERYTHING, which is why we end up in arguments a lot lol.