Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A set up. How would you respond?

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know a guy who had some fun one night with a girl from work. A few years later, he went back to the place to see if they had more work for him and he found out that he has a daughter.

Sometimes women decide it's time to breed and they don't even care who the father is.

Jor-El

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Aye its all fun and games till you get the child support folks on ya

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just to update:

The Ukrainian told me the woman I am to meet is successful, 39 years old, wants a SERIOUS relationship, and wants CHILDEN.

Now I am not James Bond and I'm not young. But am I supposed to be EXCITED about this?

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just to update:

The Ukrainian told me the woman I am to meet is successful, 39 years old, wants a SERIOUS relationship, and wants CHILDEN.

Now I am not James Bond and I'm not young. But am I supposed to be EXCITED about this?
If you want the same..sure!! By the way, this says absolutely nothing about her attractiveness. She could be all you wrote in bold letters but yet be fat, ugly, double chin ect.

You got your social circle down to such a degree that the circle actively works to improve your dating life. Just reap the benefits now. Take her on a date to see for yourself if she has potential.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothin means nothin until you speak face to face with her. When I was on the market, I eliminated all women with kids younger than mine. I culled a couple childless 30 year olds because of their Baby Rabies.

When it comes to setups, I'd agree to a phone call to determine for yourself if you could have fun on a date with her. PERIOD.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I went out for lunch with a former model from Ukraine yesterday, She is a good friend, 48, and has a live boyfriend. She set me up 3 years ago with a Russian girl, Russian girl kind told me to go to hell after 1 or 2 dates. The model texted today:

——

“I talked to the Russian girl and she is going to school with this other girl, both think she may be a good match for you. This is her number, Give her a call, she’s expecting you to call. She is INDEPENDENT, and wants children RIGHT AWAY. Me and the Russian girl both think you are the nicest guy! Give it a try. It may be a nice date and hopefully more.”

——

During the lunch, she didn’t mention ANYTHING about it. I texted back but I’m curious, what would you text back?
Proceed with caution. Sounds sketch but be open-minded and come with a positive and open mind. Just don't fall under the "nicest guy" label, being kind and nice are two different things. Being the "nicest" will eventually get you burned.

GioWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
wants children RIGHT AWAY.
Maybe it’s me being suspicious, but maybe she just found out she’s pregnant with someone who isn’t going to stick around or be a good provider. Either way she’s looking for a provider.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have to keep updating.

I have NOT called her. It's been 6 days and the 39-year-old who wants a SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP and CHILDREN RIGHT AWAY has not phoned my Ukrainian friend and asked her: "Why hasn't he called me?" or "What's going on?" Even my Ukrainian friend hasn't asked me "have you called her?"

So I was being played. Rock on!