A set up. How would you respond?

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I went out for lunch with a former model from Ukraine yesterday, She is a good friend, 48, and has a live boyfriend. She set me up 3 years ago with a Russian girl, Russian girl kind told me to go to hell after 1 or 2 dates. The model texted today:

——

“I talked to the Russian girl and she is going to school with this other girl, both think she may be a good match for you. This is her number, Give her a call, she’s expecting you to call. She is INDEPENDENT, and wants children RIGHT AWAY. Me and the Russian girl both think you are the nicest guy! Give it a try. It may be a nice date and hopefully more.”

——

During the lunch, she didn’t mention ANYTHING about it. I texted back but I’m curious, what would you text back?

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That’s a bizarre text message.... where do you live? I would think this chick is looking for a green card...I personally wouldn’t respond.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I went out for lunch with a former model from Ukraine yesterday, She is a good friend, 48, and has a live boyfriend. She set me up 3 years ago with a Russian girl, Russian girl kind told me to go to hell after 1 or 2 dates. The model texted today:

——

“I talked to the Russian girl and she is going to school with this other girl, both think she may be a good match for you. This is her number, Give her a call, she’s expecting you to call. She is INDEPENDENT, and wants children RIGHT AWAY. Me and the Russian girl both think you are the nicest guy! Give it a try. It may be a nice date and hopefully more.”

——

During the lunch, she didn’t mention ANYTHING about it. I texted back but I’m curious, what would you text back?
So these two girls rejected you and now they're trying to hook you up with their ugly friend that is desperate to breed. I bet you she's absolutely disgusting.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That’s a bizarre text message.... where do you live? I would think this chick is looking for a green card...I personally wouldn’t respond.
Yeah it was a little weird. I’m like “what the hell happened between lunch and the text?” ‘Why didn’t she anything during the lunch?”

And as Batsoup said, this girl cannot be young or hot.

I just texted back “OK, thanks.”

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
48? You can pull younger, cant you?

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

——

——

She by logic is DTF. I would tap it a couple times with protection. You get the cover of making sure you guys click. See where it leads… I know a girl here who wanted a whole family also and she’s already a citizen, she may just be a time anxious, biological clock ticking hamster like my girl was… See how It goes

edit… also… take it slow. She is pulling, you have to slow it down. Pendulum theory…. Take it from me. .. as stated above I had the same caffeinated hamster ….If you do find her worthwhile, the wrong way to do it is long phone calls, excessive texting, telling her a lot about yourself, letting her play therapist to your situation, controlling the calendar and location, …. Rollo rule #1, keep it in your frame

Last edited:

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's gotta be more to this story c'mon now. Did you told your friend you are looking for a woman to impregnate or not? Somebody already asked you this.

And why do people assume the 48 y.o is his ex or date? He said it was his friend and she is in a relationship.

M

member160761

I dunno your age but those women are old and are trash. Do you think they recommend you some good girl when they themselves are trash? Cut your losses with those low value women and spend some quality time with men or by yourself.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
You want kids?? She is trying to set you up to be a free ticket to permanent residency in the US for this woman. And she called you "the nicest guy". Ugh...might as well have patted you on the head and called you a "good boy" too.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP how old are you? Nothing wrong with women wanting to pipeline their friends to you. It does tell me you give off a "nice guy" vibe which isn't always a bad thing. It would be worth it for the experience. Tell them to give her your number, and if she is so independant, you can be too...

I've never felt attracted to Russian women since I've never met many of them. But you being infrequent and non chasey will be paramount in keeping her attention. You know being a mother is a high priority, so I would say "I could never have children with someone who is not a passionate Physical lover." "Passion is paramount" " Physical relationship is the glue that keeps family together"

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

——

——

If Russian girl thinks you're the nicest then why did she tell you to go to h.ell?

Girls will only set you up with someone when they view you as undateable. They aren't actually doing you any favours

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's gotta be more to this story c'mon now. Did you told your friend you are looking for a woman to impregnate or not? Somebody already asked you this.
I assume people know when its my head. My mom knows the 48 year old Ukranian woman. She tells the woman "her and my dad wants grandkids" I've never told anyone I want impregnate anyone. I've said I've wanted a daughter before. But I never said anything about at the lunch.

I've became acquaintances / friends with the 48 year old. Someone to meet sometimes.

And why do people assume the 48 y.o is his ex or date? He said it was his friend and she is in a relationship.
Right.

Ukrainian 48 year old -> In a relationship for 18 years
Russian 34 year old -> told me to go to hell after 2 dates.
Third girl -> Supposed to call and meet to have fun with or get pregnant. Don't know how old / where she is from / what she looks like.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What the hell is up with all of these Ukrainian women being talked about on this forum lately lol.