Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A scene from the Inbetweeners

Floydispink01

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Here's a funny scene from the British comedy The Inbetweeners. It follow’s the lives of four teenagers striving to be popular in school. In this scene we see Carly, a girl that Simon (one of the main characters) has oneitis for, playfully flirting with him.

On the surface, it appears fun and innocent to the naive but when you watch the climax of the episode you will look back and see the underlying tactics that the girl plays on poor Simon, unbeknown to him and the rest of his clueless friends. The rest of the episode see’s the character building up an image in his head that he will finally score with the gal.

It demonstrates the selfish nature that women have from an early age to manipulate to achieve what they desire – in this instance it’s not simon!

Simon was blind to see that he was being taken for granted.

I’d recommend the show to anyone. It has plenty of laugh out loud moments.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
its very good and i would advise watching the movies too especially the second one

however it's got a very British sense of humour which some americans may find difficult to understand.....