"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

A Rewarding Experiment

RedKnight04

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2004
Messages
218
Reaction score
0
Age
43
My ex has been calling my phone because she's back in town. We had a short relationship for about 2 months because she moved. I had a couple dates this weekend but I just felt like ****ing around with her again. We are somewhat friends ok!? So don't call me a slut.

Anyways, the craziest thing ended up happening.

You see a couple of days ago I went to get a coloring book because I was bored and don't draw good. But I felt like coloring. I'm not gay so don't say that.

So I saw these things called "Fuzzy Posters." They are artwork that with fuzzy fabric. Weird stuff. It is like another "color-it" yourself item just on a poster.

They had all different shapes and drawings on them but I came across a BEAUTIFUL picture of the ocean with dolphins jumping out and all the little creatures at the bottom. There were some unicorns and flowers on some of the other ones but remember I am not trying to pick up guys. They had another one with little care bears but I got the most -SENSITIVE MANLY- lookin' one. If that word is possible.

So I picked that one up and jet'ed. Got home and spent a few minutes coloring it and then I decided a little experiment would be cool with this new item I found.

My ex calls me. I pick up and tell her I am leaving school and I'll be home soon.

She asks if she can come over so I told her only if she was on her best behavior.

So she is on her way, and I saw the picture that I colored like a schoolboy and thought it was time for my experiment.

I grabbed it (not my *ick) and put it on the side of my room with a few markers lieing around. Just barely enough for it to be visible. Not in my closet. Not behind my bed. I rested it against the side of my dresser near the door.

She tells me something boring so I do my ****y and Funny (have you seen the manual?). And we wind up in my room.

What do you think she saw first?

Now at this point we hadn't kissed...We hadn't touched...Ok Ok, maybe some kino....We really didn't do much so you get the picture. So she sees the art against the dresser and says "What is this?". So I acted as though I didn't hear her ask. I said "Thats just my bicep, don't worry it isn't so usually this manly." So she said "Shut up" and asked again. "Did you do this? Your so crazy."

After this things get a little R-rated. Before this when we would have sex, I would always have to start. SHE started everything which I couldn't explain.

Now I don't know if it was the picture that showed my sensitive side. The ****iness, the funniess or what!

Has anyone had previous success with coloring books, coloring posters or something along that line?
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

gav

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 5, 2004
Messages
1,128
Reaction score
3
"What is this?". So I acted as though I didn't hear her ask. I said "Thats just my bicep, don't worry it isn't so usually this manly."
lol


pretty funny that it was a colouring book
i'd say it's your creative side that's bringing out the attraction; other than that, maybe she had a thing for schoolboys who liked colouring in:p
 

RedKnight04

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2004
Messages
218
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Yeah I still don't know to this very minute.

I am trying to fight oneitis for this bytch so I am trying to cruise this site again and read some of the bible for the 3000th time. I hate oneitis. It has screwed me so many times to finally learn its not even funny.
 

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 25, 2003
Messages
1,925
Reaction score
1
Location
Fort Worth, Texas
Originally posted by RedKnight04
"Did you do this? Your so crazy." After this things get a little R-rated. Before this when we would have sex, I would always have to start. SHE started everything which I couldn't explain.
LOL

So, what you are saying is buying and coloring one of those fuzzy felt coloring pictures with a beach scene and unicorns got you laid?

Figures, chicks are illogical like that.....
 

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2002
Messages
2,313
Reaction score
2
Location
Moscow
You have one dumb girl who can't tell a color-it from a painting :D
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

DEKKA

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 16, 2003
Messages
526
Reaction score
0
Location
SOCAL
i just smoked so im pretty comatose right now... cant decide wheter this thread would make sense if i wasn't high...

oh well...

sounds cool man, pretty colors, childish impulses....lalala girls just wanna have fu-uuuun... yah girls just wanna have fun:D

peace~

-J
 

RedKnight04

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2004
Messages
218
Reaction score
0
Age
43
hahahahah

When she started to rape me I thought she was high. But hey, I am going to buy a hundred of those damn pictures if I find out it was that and color all day everyday like a little boy if thats all it takes!
 
Top