Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

A reminder why it is important to cultivate mystery and uncertainty

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
No bro Nice guys always fail #2. Sense of humour and busting her balls/teasing/playing/flirting, is so easy. If you can’t do that with any girl, from 6 to 60, you got big problems.

Fun and creative dates - skydiving and mountain climbing, where they suffer.
No.2 they can learn as they grow older.

But No.3 they fail because it's not part of their character or default mode.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Sorry, but if a woman needs her relationship to be unstable to be happy, she IS toxic.
Also, if she has to date an @sshole in order to not be bored, same.

These women should be avoided like the plague, and should not be getting our attention. These are the same women everyone calls BPD on here because they have to stir up drama to feel alive. Hard pass.
No wonder I've never met a BPD woman.

When they meet me, their BPD symptoms dissipates into thin air..

I'm like a walking miracle holy man for these women.

Call me St.Spaz
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,755
Reaction score
9,955
No wonder I've never met a BPD woman.
I've met several officially medically diagnosed BPD women. But I've never been in an affair with one, nor have I ever felt the urge to be.

I should clarify that when you are talking about the early stages of attraction, dating, or seduction, you shouldn't put all your cards on the table. You don't want to be overeager or appear to go "all in" on a woman before she decides if she likes you or not, because that will send the message that she can do better. Once you are actually a couple though, she shouldn't have to rely on doubt or drama to keep the relationship interesting.

Like @Robert28 said, if a woman needs a man to fight with in front of the neighbors, or to beat her on the front lawn, you need to get a different girl.
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
I've met several officially medically diagnosed BPD women. But I've never been in an affair with one, nor have I ever felt the urge to be.

I should clarify that when you are talking about the early stages of attraction, dating, or seduction, you shouldn't put all your cards on the table. You don't want to be overeager or appear to go "all in" on a woman before she decides if she likes you or not, because that will send the message that she can do better. Once you are actually a couple though, she shouldn't have to rely on doubt or drama to keep the relationship interesting.

Like @Robert28 said, if a woman needs a man to fight with in front of the neighbors, or to beat her on the front lawn, you need to get a different girl.
U r right.

Women should think rationally and logically just like men.

Unfortunately they are not rational nor logical like men.

But that's good news to me, I'm naturally unpredictable, one minute I'm a complete prince of a man and the next minute I could be a caveman, catching her off balanced, tearing her clothes off and carrying her off for some anal action despite her protestations.

But it's too late for her...in the end she'll have multiple hard orgasms and won't know why she let's me get away with it.

She could be BPD, she could be truly crazy, she could be a feminist, she could even be a princess and it won't matter to me as I will get what I want in the end.
 
Top