Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A real man!

European-DJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Simple question, define a real man!

Lately, i have been wondering how to define this?
- what makes a true Male/Man?

Discuss,

TheCWord

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the exact definition will vary from guy to guy, but in broad terms: a real man is secure in himself, takes responsibility for his actions, and builds other people up rather than break them down. He pursues his passion and lives the life he wants, so long as it doesn't cause others any harm. He treats everyone with respect, especially women, but respects himself above all else. He loves his girl but his life would still be complete if that relationship were to expire. He walks away from sub-optimal situations. He takes care of his people - his family and friends. He earns a living to support his wife and kids. He is loyal. He is in control of his emotions. And he would never, ever hit a woman.

TheException

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its not about being a "real man". Ironically the way to become a "real man" is not give a sh1t whether people think you are one or not.

Roni_88

Don Juan
Reaction score
A real man is who can overcome anything that gets in his way and who will always stand for what he believes or what he is no matter what.