Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A Real Don Juan doesnt have to use Online Dating sites

Serg897

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've used OkCupid with some success before. In fact its curious that I find this thread right now - Im meeting up with a girl I've been talking to from that website today.

My personal opinion is that some of the free dating sites are good supplements for your game. I dont bother with the paid websites as you have to spend too much time on them to justify paying, and send out way too many messages (more than I have time for). OkCupid is a quality website and the girls there in general are better than on POF.

Just sending out a few messages here and there when you have time or when someone shows interest in you and getting a new prospect that way once in a while makes OKC worth it in my book. This girl Im seeing today supposedly is a 99% match - lets see!

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I've banged 3 new chicks from online in the past month or so. Two were 5s and one was an 8. And there are two more I could bang if I wanted to. The last 2 dozen or so lays I've gotten through online dating. So I'm not going to knock it.

And I'm poor so the "free" aspect is a big draw to me. I'm short so I tend to get lost in crowded places like bars and clubs. I'm better with one-on-one stuff. And I like women who are a bit bookish. So online works for me. Maybe not for you, but for me.

J Roc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nismo-4 said:
Most women in Atlanta are like this. But you should know that already.

I gotta rep this!

I already know. I dont spend any money on women in Atlanta. I just have women come over for drinks and we hookup.

rockittaco

Reaction score
The guy who compared it to an investment nailed it. It's like owning a rental property.

You do a little bit of work upfront and then collect rent (and profit) without doing anything over the next few years. It's like having a tiny poon collector who goes out and works for you while you're off doing whatever you feel like doing.

Make a fun profile, ignore it, wait for messages from people you're interested in, and continue living your life. Occasionally interesting people will message you and they're immediately putting themselves in the chasing role. It can be fantastic.

Frankly, the more of you guys who have the OP's attitude the better. :)

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude if everyone here were true masters we would all be cared for by fine ass sugar mamas cruising the oceans of the world eating caviar and fine poon and writing our own biographies.

Online dating is good practice, you can do it from home or work when your not out burning cash. And if you hit even one fanny it is well worth it.

The only thing that sucks about online dating is that you dont want other people to know your using online dating.

As a side note the only people that have told me online dating sucks are girls and much older people. I don't care what they think...

gaspipe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The way I see it online dating is alot like mining for diamonds. Along the way youll go through alot of coal, but sometimes you'll hit that diomond in the rough either being a HB 8 or higher whom you happen to catch in a high state of horniness or a a high quality girl who is relationship material.

Both have happened to me. So I cant really say derogatory things about it despite the bad rap by many. I think it only becomes a problem when it becomes your only source of game.

housedejacques

Don Juan
Reaction score
Everytime I hear something about online dating sites, it's usually bad. The other day I was reading an article where a girl took to task some chumps who were messaging her. The stuff those guys wrote was amazing. There 10 chumps saying things like "Oh my god, this is so weird, please don't think anything bad of me, ok, here goes, my name is John" The eleventh guy was actually pretty cool but the girl decided not to call him or e-mail him or anything because everything leading up to that one cool guy had disgusted her.

J Roc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
rockittaco said:
Frankly, the more of you guys who have the OP's attitude the better. :)
The more guys who are sitting home emailing chicks makes the game better for playaz like me :)

rockittaco

Reaction score
J Roc said:
The more guys who are sitting home emailing chicks makes the game better for playaz like me :)
This response tells me you didn't read what I said.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Backbreaker has a thread on the Mature Men forum saying that the women on dating sites are there because they have failed in real life. And that if they were attractive women, they would be having plenty of offers in the real world. Of course, if this is true, what does it say about the guys on dating sites?

Desdinova said:
AFCs fvck up a lot of things up for us. They fvck up our desire to give nice things to women because they make it into a transaction (buying her 5hit equals winning her over.) They swarm around hot women on the internet, constantly sending messages and chat requests.
I've never bought into this "blame the AFCs for everything" attitude.
Whether they're AFCs or DJs, they are going to be going after the women. In either case, they are men (competition) who are in the way.

Also, if you want to give a woman something, give it to her. As long as you are coming from the right frame, who cares what other guys are doing? Pickup forums are the only places telling you to never give a girl anything. Do what you want to do, don't be a cookie cutter copy of everybody else running game.

J Roc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i just bedded a chick from the club. how did you guys do from your hundreds of POF emails? LOL

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
J Roc said:
i just bedded a chick from the club. how did you guys do from your hundreds of POF emails? LOL

Yea? and you're also ridiculously insecure if you've gotta come on a site like sosuave where i'd say 4/5 of the people are virgins and brag about some nasty skank you picked up at a bar last night to make yourself feel better. If you're really a "true don juan" why not act live you've been there before?