A quick question

Reaction score
If you are in class and you start running routines on a girl you like, and because of the things you say, you catch the attention of a lot of people. Is this a good thing or bad? I noticed in one class that I was just on fire with this one chick. I opened her and ran a few routines(ESP, dog names, etc..) and this set me off for better convo. Well, this girl isnt the cutest girl in the class, there are a few hotties sitting in close proximity of my target and me and I noticed that all these hotties were paying close attention to the conversation the whole time. I would talk to my target and make eye contact sparingly with one or two other girls and they would end up shifting their eye contact when i glanced at them and finally one the alpha chick of this group got my attention and told me that I was being loud in a playful manner and since I was already in a playful manner as well, we squinted our eyes at each other like we were gonna fight...it was cool and everything but After the class I analyzed this situation and noticed that when I run game on a girl in any class or place with people, they all like to tune in and watch me..Am I being too obvious? I hope not.

Edit..

In fact I notice that whenever I say something, get up and walk around, or talk to someone.....a lot of people want to tune in. I've noticed this and maybe I have developed a way to exude more confidence and charm than the other guys and people in general BUT, I feel uncomfortable when I have 24 people watching me as I talk to a girl or a friend.

--another funny thing is that to those who respond to this, notice how I put a Time Constraint to the title of a thread which asks a question that isn't all that quick. ha! talk about internalization.

True Wolf

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, people would kill for that kinda attention (most often themselves) be happy with it.

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Be flattered. You get good at spittin' game with 30 people watching you, you'll own the broad when you're alone.

life_of_a_legend

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeh brother I feel you,

That happens to me all the time so I always do the "Initial Approach" on a girl when she's by herself. (When she's putting something in her bag or waiting for the train etc) Then when she knows me, that's when I talk to her during class because i know i won't get a weird look from her or get a rejection..but then again any girl would be a fool to reject me;) and to answer your question ...Yes! you are being too obvious but obvious is a good thing in your situation:up:

Mission

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, yes, yes. Roll with that, you are able to capture the interest of an entire class of kids, that is very impressive, and very alpha. Keep it up.

--Mission