"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

A quick little AFC question. Experienced DJs please answer.

Someyungguy

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 30, 2004
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
This has really been bothering me lately. Please give your opinion.

I'm 20, I'm at work in retail and an HB9 that I've known for a few weeks comes upto me and we start taking and then she's like "come with me!" or "follow me!" In a kind of orderly way and then she starts walking away(somewhere way far away from where I'm supposed be).

What would you say or do in this situation.

When I was an AFC I'd just be like okay, or just be quite and follow. Now I'm not sure what to say. It happens alot. You know sometimes when girls just expect you to follow them or do what they please cause there used to it. I don't want to say no obviously(cause I want to keep talking) so what should I do?


Stupid I know, but it's bugging me!

Thanks,
Yung
 
Last edited:

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

gav

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 5, 2004
Messages
1,128
Reaction score
3
it's a matter of what you want to do
 

DJUofS

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 10, 2004
Messages
201
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Someyungguy
This has really been bothering me lately. Please give your opinion.

I'm 20, I'm at work in retail and an HB9 that I've known for a few weeks comes upto me and we start taking and then she's like "come with me!" or "follow me!" In a kind of orderly way and then she starts walking away(somewhere way far away from where I'm supposed be).

What would you say or do in this situation.

When I was an AFC I'd just be like okay, or just be quite and follow. Now I'm not sure what to say. It happens alot. You know sometimes when girls just expect you to follow them or do what they please cause there used to it. I don't want to say no obviously(cause I want to keep talking) so what should I do?


Stupid I know, but it's bugging me!

Thanks,
Yung
Make a joke about her tight ass...
 

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 29, 2003
Messages
1,178
Reaction score
0
Age
48
if you're interested in her, go follow her but at your slower pace. if she's wondering all over expecting you to follow her while you don't like trying to keep up, you better tell her to slow down and stop wondering around like a kid.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Homie, what is the purpose????

"Follow me"- assert yourself and say "for what?"

Chose the girl you want to have/be with and don't let the girl chose you!!

Work situations complicate things!! You are thinking, "Is she talking to me as a fellow employee or as a man??
 

Pimpster

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 19, 2002
Messages
50
Reaction score
0
I agree. Why would u follow her, shes taking control. Never let that happen. Simply say NO/i'm busy (even better when your not doing anything). Have a little smirk on your face. she wont stop talking to you after this, she'll be stunned and try harder.
 

bootlegger

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2004
Messages
220
Reaction score
0
just start following her, then when you are behind her, and she least expects it.... POWWW!!!! jab your finger right in her anus.
 
Top