Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A question which effects YOU!

S0LID

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your in a relationship, all you can think of is how sh!t it is, you want out, you get out then all you can focus on is all the good times.

The same applies to school, it seems so dam good now I look back on it.

It just doesnt make much sense. The human mind is so messed up.

Anyone care to give me some solutions?

Brian20o2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Simply put: We desire change and loath it at the same time. eg. When in school you want out because its boring and usally the same, but once you get out you miss the familliarity.

Its weird but we want change but we fear new suroundings, and thats prolly why you want to go back.

Psycology is hard to explain.

familyguyfan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's no "solution" to fix that feeling. That's just the way it is. Most of the time when you look back on something from before you don't think about all the bad things that happened and just focus on the good. Therefore, even if you weren't happy at that time, looking back on it you often think it wasn't as bad as you had thought originally.

S0LID

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats gd stuff guys.

Also the grass isnt always as green on the other side so people give up and want to walk back, maybe the way to do it is to keep walking even further?

FRëSHURE

Don Juan
Reaction score
wrong answers.
by the same vein, if you break up with a HB7 with a boring personality, but remain single for 6 months, you'll often be thinking 'damn, i wish i was still with her.' however, if you broke up with her and got with a really fun HB8 the next day, you'd never think about her again.

the problem is, you've replaced highschool with something equally or more boring then high school.

S0LID

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah dude thats what I was saying. Great stuff.