“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

A question that keeps bothering me

southernteen

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 11, 2003
Messages
23
Reaction score
0
Age
39
"Why are you so smart?"
"Are you smart?"
"How did you get to be so smart?"

It seems like i get asked one of these questions at least once a week. It is usually a girl who will ask me but sometimes i have guys ask me this also. My question is how do i respond without seeming to boast or be a smart ass? As it stands whenever i get asked i say "I dont know" and feel myself starting to get nervous. Every time i get asked this I manage to blow the entire conversation somehow or another.

I also have a hard time answering any question about myself.
Any ideas?

**EDIT** Maybee i should tell you a little bit about myself. I'm one of those lucky people who aces everything merely by listening in class. I make all A's without studying. I am able to figure out problems that the teacher hasnt taught us yet. I remember all these little facts that have a way of working themselves into a conversation. Because of all this a lot of people think that i spend all my time studying and that i would be incredibibly distraught over lower than normal grades while the truth is i could care less.

I hope i have not seemed too boastful in all this i just figured it would help clear the situation up a little bit. **EDIT**
 
Last edited:

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

JSH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2003
Messages
1,088
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
London
If you are so smart figure it out yourself :D

Deflect it, ask another question, like what makes you think im so smart, or totally unrelated. Or maybe stop working so hard, hard enough that you can be top if necessary but not so hard that people will think you dont have a social life
 

Jester

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 6, 2001
Messages
1,949
Reaction score
7
Location
NJ, USA
uhm how about truth? lol

you read a lot on the subject?

you were born that way?

whatever lol
 

southernteen

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 11, 2003
Messages
23
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Or maybe stop working so hard, hard enough that you can be top if necessary but not so hard that people will think you dont have a social life
Maybee i should tell you a little bit about myself. I'm one of those lucky people who aces everything merely by listening in class. I make all A's without studying. I am able to figure out problems that the teacher hasnt taught us yet. I remember all these little facts that have a way of working themselves into a conversation. Because of all this a lot of people think that i spend all my time studying and that i would be incredibibly distraught over lower than normal grades while the truth is i could care less.

I hope i have not seemed too boastful in all this i just figured it would help clear the situation up a little bit.
 
Top