Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A question for those who have been in LTR's...

CGE333

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Industry,

I feel for you man I have been there and done that one. Anytime a woman says she needs space from now on we all need to read between the lines, i.e. she needs space away from you. This is chick logic that in her mind will make it easier on the both of you as you slowly drift apart, meanwhile she has probably had this on her mind for awhile and maybe even dropped subtle hints- but if you are like most guys this blindsided you.

The main thing is for you to concentrate on yourself and break off all contact with her. Focus on yourself for that is what she has been doing. I had the same thing happen to me from a 3yr. relationship at the start of this year. It sucks, but there is always light (HB's) at the end of the tunnel. Keep your headup and when you are ready get back in the game and go all out.

Industry

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Our last conversation was pretty blunt. I hate beating around the bush... and especially on somethis this serious. I pretty much just said "Are we together or not because I don't want to be stuck here not knowing what you're thinking." So she told me her thoughts and that she needed space... blah blah. It pretty much came down to what I knew she needed (and I, ultimately will need) and ended up being more of a closure conversation. I'm not sour at al.... I told her that we had some great times together and for those she won't be forgotten. And I wished her luck in finding what she needs. After 2 1/2 years it's kind of hard to just say goodbye.... from this experience I needed a little more closure than that. So it was nice to at least get everything out that needed to be said at the end. Sure it would of been nice during the relationship but you just can't control that sometimes :p.

Buy hey... here's a motto for all you DJ's--

S.I.N.G.L.E

--------------------

S tay

I ntoxicated

N ightly

G et

L aid

E veryday

I need to live this lifestyle now. I missed out on a lot (21st bday and year). So now it's time to work my stuff and piiimp it!

Damn im ****ed up right now. Goodnite

htemorp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She's 20, you're 22. Both of you are too young and settled too early. At this point, you guys were either heading toward marriage or break up because you want to see the world. This is expected, you didn't have much choice, but I do think that you should cherish this opportunity and move on. Her friend's departure reminded her that she's still young and she needs to see the world. You too!

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what quick said

yo, sorry industry. the best thing i've read on this thread was what quick said. i'm glad you're mature enough to not be bitter. if you love something let it go. you know that quote, right?