Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A Question for the Older Players Here

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was a bar/night game guy up until my late 20s, which is when I transitioned more to non-bar venues for approaching. One of my bigger game regrets in life was not taking day game seriously until my late 20s. I think I would have experienced less trauma had I been more of a day game guy from 18-28. Also, I didn't take advantage of doing random approaches while walking campus grounds as a student. While I'm not foolish enough to believe that I'd still be in the same relationship with some 19 year old I approached on campus when I was 20, I think it would have made college dating efforts better and less difficult. I can say that it is possible that I wouldn't have graduated college and moved to my first post college city as a bachelor.
It's a strange flip of the script. Some cultures is not common to break rapport which is the game. Intro to game was bags and clubs. Tbh it wasn't until I got into transcendental meditation that I became aware of adrenaline dump and adrenal fatigue from ENTERING BARS AND CLUBS. I was literally jacked up to go and I owned it. I also refrained from drinking and drugs pretty early on in life. Day game is unusual cause most need to be inebriated to approach. I found approaching a stranger random girl as if I already smashed. There's a sense of familiarity from go yet indifference. The caliber is usually better than the club thot. Also, is she in stretchy pants or dolled up? Modern women are slobs.

It might have been better that you got it later in life. Most are playing house. It occupies time and it's are useful skill.

College students have some great dating opportunities that post college guys in their 20s/30s wish they had. It's much better to try and date through college extracurriculars, classes, random apporaching on campus than at off campus parties or off campus bars.

College relationships have a way of failing post graduation though. If I'm a senior in college and I'm dating a junior, I don't know if I'm sticking around the same city as the college to wait for my girlfriend to graduate. If we're both seniors, what happens when we get job offers in different cities? We break up. Graduation has a way of producing breakups for practical guys like many of us here.
Which is typical given male proclivity dating younger. I'm not trying to be a **** but girls my age always were repulsive. As I got older i am disgusted by girls my age. Single mom's fat as **** and decades of skiing down cawk mountain. Modern women are very masculine and sloppy.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Day game is unusual cause most need to be inebriated to approach.
It takes more skill to approach women in a non-bar venue while sober. It's possible to knock down 1-3 drinks before doing a non-bar approaching session, but most non-bar approachers don't do that. Non-bar approachers generally have stronger game.

Because most men don't have the guts to do non-bar approaching, it is somewhat of the constant over time in terms of ways of meeting women. The biggest change to non-bar approaching has been earbuds. More women wear earbuds at the gym and a few other non-bar venues in order to discourage approaching.

The caliber is usually better than the club thot. Also, is she in stretchy pants or dolled up? Modern women are slobs.
In a typical, pre-pandemic bar setting, there'd be a greater concentration of physically appealing women open to being approached in one place as compared to non-bar settings. That's one of the big cases for doing night game at the bars.

Yes, you are more likely to meet a higher caliber woman in a non-bar setting. Bars/clubs are better for one night stands/casual sex and other venues are better for finding extended relationships, regardless of whether or not you're a guy planning to eventually play house with a woman.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It takes more skill to approach women in a non-bar venue while sober. It's possible to knock down 1-3 drinks before doing a non-bar approaching session, but most non-bar approachers don't do that. Non-bar approachers generally have stronger game.
100% man. It's not the norm. Less the norm in some cultures even more. Japan for example. This was where the Julien media scandal kicked off. Even in western society where it's slightly more common, despite social media ego mania, people are awkward as ****kk. Even say approach outside a gym, girls despite entitlement are extremely socially inept. More than past generations.

Because most men don't have the guts to do non-bar approaching, it is somewhat of the constant over time in terms of ways of meeting women. The biggest change to non-bar approaching has been earbuds. More women wear earbuds at the gym
IT'S A thing. Body language, catch her doing the double take, checking you out, etc makes it easier.

and a few other non-bar venues in order to discourage approaching.
For me it's sort of like any new skill set. Brutal at first. You do it and you improve. It's just so out of the ordinary since most men are soy and low t in 2022. The risk for rejection in pickup is extremely high in general. The gym needs to be treated like social circle or work. What I found works best is just small talk over multiple interactions, ALWAYS LEAVE FAST, I see dorks spending hrs talking to a girl, free attention attend nothing comes of it. Flash game. Few minutes. EXIT. Discretion always. Leave her wanting more. Drop invites and be aloof. Girls tend to give digits or ig but it is a bad look to be the gym jump off. Acquire in a way that is less obvious for surrounding spectators. Once i got this down my success rate skyrocketed. It demonstrates game and solid social equity.

Case & point; walking across the entire gym to chat a girl is try hard. Drinking from the fountain &&& we bumped into each other is smoother. Ironically enough I've done both. Just cause. A guy should be able to do both. Own it yet cognizant of the optics.

@ all the young blood on their come up, the question is, how to get digits/ig/whatever without forecasting the following to everyone in the building like a jack ass? ???

Get ^^^ down and the rest is history.

In a typical, pre-pandemic bar setting, there'd be a greater concentration of physically appealing women open to being approached in one place as compared to non-bar settings. That's one of the big cases for doing night game at the bars.
Yeah. When out of the country or Vaca, I run flash game. Volume. Not trying to be cute. Blow me or blow me out. At home its foolish. Bad news travels fast. Your rep proceeds you.

1x I was out. My buddy approach a group of two girls. Cute. 7/10 max but they kept shooting guys down for sport. My other natural buddy stole one of those horns they got at football matches from their table, found hotter girls and started funneling beers out of it with her. The cute girls raged but wanted attention. Naturals are the best. So, he Jacks all 3. Great right? No. Bouncer white knight kicks him out. Game over. Nope he goes and gets food. Pulls a random girl by offering food. Smashes in a field.

Yes, you are more likely to meet a higher caliber woman in a non-bar setting. Bars/clubs are better for one night stands/casual sex and other venues are better for finding extended relationships, regardless of whether or not you're a guy planning to eventually play house with a woman.
Agreed. I notice a difference in caliber BUT I've esculated with both when the sun goes down even outdoors. It's funny how it works. In fairness I had to learn. Wasn't natural like my buddy above. Not socially awkward or inept. I just really pushed it over the years whereas naturals seem to have it figured out as they hit puberty.

Caliber in day approach is better than night most often. Both are better than OLD.