"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

a qestion about testostorone and chicks

Deadly_Assassin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 8, 2003
Messages
549
Reaction score
4
Age
42
Hey I just joined up a gym a couple of months ago. And I am slowly putting some weight on. But I have noticed this chick in the gym (Not that I am interested in her ) Shes nearly 30 or over but shes a pro body builder. Shes really cut.

First question, Cos shes a body builder so she must have some pretty high testostorone levels compared to average girls, is this gonna change her taste in men? dont bring the age into the equation

My second question is when chicks start to excericse like do heaps of running, and do some self defence classes or the ones that are really atheletic, can this increase their testostorone?

any links to this topic would be good.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

waldo

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 30, 2002
Messages
160
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
UK
I'm no expert but I think yes the bodybuilder chick will have above average testosterone levels, so may become a bit of a lesbian, that's kinda stereotypical though.

As for normal girls, no I don't think running/doing self defence etc will drastically effect their testosterone levels, you'd have to take whatever you were doing to a very high level for any real difference to show.

Having said most proffesional women football/soccer/rugby players look very manly/lesbianated, that might well be down to testosterone etc.

I really don't know the scientific answer though, maybe you should ask girls in the gym if they still find guys attractive after working out for a few months?!
 
Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
3,667
Reaction score
18
Location
http://pimphop.com
Originally posted by Deadly_Assassin
Hey I just joined up a gym a couple of months ago. And I am slowly putting some weight on. But I have noticed this chick in the gym (Not that I am interested in her ) Shes nearly 30 or over but shes a pro body builder. Shes really cut.

First question, Cos shes a body builder so she must have some pretty high testostorone levels compared to average girls, is this gonna change her taste in men? dont bring the age into the equation

My second question is when chicks start to excericse like do heaps of running, and do some self defence classes or the ones that are really atheletic, can this increase their testostorone?

any links to this topic would be good.
If she is on the Pro circuit then she is so full of pharmacology that sticking ya dyck into her will cause your own muscles to grow. That means she is prolly/actually definately using one form of steroids and estrogen blockers and a gamult of other things.

testo in women is way lower than mens, although some women do have a bit higher levels than the average female. These women are rarely attractive and will look manly to begin with.
 

Omega

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,135
Reaction score
1
Age
38
She's a bodybuilder? Stay away. Not only will you have ***** lips hanging on your **** before you enter, but your also going to have to question her on the phone when you think its Ray calling to have a beer with you on the weekend, not to mention the fact that she's going to be a total dominator with those test levels.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

il_duce

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 13, 2003
Messages
518
Reaction score
1
Location
MY reality
What about Serena Williams? She looks pretty manly too, I wonder if she takes roids...
 

Deadly_Assassin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 8, 2003
Messages
549
Reaction score
4
Age
42
If she is on the Pro circuit then she is so full of pharmacology that sticking ya dyck into her will cause your own muscles to grow.
hehehehe
 

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 20, 2004
Messages
1,007
Reaction score
3
Originally posted by il_duce
What about Serena Williams? She looks pretty manly too, I wonder if she takes roids...
I agree. I can't understand why guys on ESPN are drooling over her all of a sudden.
 

Good_ol_boy

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 24, 2002
Messages
310
Reaction score
2
Location
San Diego East County Mountains
WRONG!!

High Test. levels do not make women look "manly" nor "turn them lesbo"!

High test. levels make women HORNEY!! No test., no desire for sex!!

For what it's worth, "high test. levels" in a woman are miniscule levels compared to a man.
 

Crank_It_Up

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2004
Messages
546
Reaction score
1
looking cut is simply a lack of fat, and that doesn't come from male hormones, but rather from diet and exercise. Big muscles however can be the result of hard work, good sleep habits, and good nutrition. However, some people have been known to not rely on mere nutrition and supplement it with steroids.

As far as her taste in men goes, she probably likes confident men, you know, the kind that strike up a short conversation and ask her out on a date if they're interested in her. So what's the hold up?
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 20, 2004
Messages
1,007
Reaction score
3
I hope you are more muscular than her. If not, I don't think she would go for you.
 

stevera004

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 4, 2004
Messages
267
Reaction score
3
Originally posted by Fatality
I agree. I can't understand why guys on ESPN are drooling over her all of a sudden.
THey have too ... if they only drool over the Russian's they'll be accused of racism.
 
Top