"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

a pretty damn good personal ad...

How do you rate that personal ad?

  • Amazing... this guy is gonna score like crazy!

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Ummm... my 8 year old brother could write an ad like that

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Wait a second... that IS my 8 year old brother's ad! :)

    Votes: 2 22.2%

  • Total voters
    9

Jason King

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 6, 2004
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
Location
New Bedford, Massachusetts
Hey guys, I found this at one of those personals sites. Just goes to show you that shopping your competition is useful. I bet this guy gets tons of responses based on his creativity. What do you think?

Here's the personal:

Lost Smile---Reward For Recovery

I'm putting out a world wide web bulletin to get everyone's help. You see, I've lost my smile. I'm not really myself without it. I have a couple leads that give me hope that it may have been found, including a vague description. She appears to be between 26 and 40 years old, but may appear younger than her age. She at least 5'7" (I am 6'), not a bbw, but doesn't live at the gym either.

She has high-maintenance looks with a down-to-earth attitude, values, and personality. She loves rock & roll and may be found at concerts. I have conflicting reports that she's either a blonde or a brunette. She's intelligent with her own career and not dependent on someone to support her.

If this person can be found, I can offer a reward of lifetime devotion, long, slow kisses that last for days, midnight massages, a partner that loves to cook and doesn't mind sharing in the household chores, someone to wash your back, a shoulder to lean on, and someone who will hold you at night. If you think you may have found my smile, please e-mail me as I really need it to be myself. Thanks.


Keep in mind guys... this guy is probably in his mid 30's, so he's not cruising for 18 year olds. I've used the personals to snag at least 20 women (those are the ones that I actually dated), and I can tell you that this is a pretty killer ad.

Jason King

Related article - How I used Bridge Theory to bring over 40 back to my place... on the first date.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Jason King

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 6, 2004
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
Location
New Bedford, Massachusetts
My looks are average.. 6-7'ish. What makes the difference is the way my ad was written, and the manner in which I replied to their emails.

I busted their chops, kept it light and I didn't take no for an answer when I wanted to meet. I don't let girls give me the blowoff when I want to move from keyboard to an in-person meeting.

My current GF tried to blow me off with that, and I had none of it. Now I've been in relationship with her for a year. Good stuff :)

It just takes dedication to answer a few ads per day, and having a few good pics of yourself. Be creative, not just headlshots.

Jason
 
Top