Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A post to all my fellow high schoolers...

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys,

Come on. You gotta realize that your not even in the real world yet. You still got time, you still got time. You see the adults on here that are making changes, and your pissed that your not getting anywhere?

Cry me a f'in river. I've come further then half this forum ever will because of one thing:

Dedication

I WANT to change and I still do. My life is devoted to my many goals. Every day I'm getting closer and closer to them. I spend hours on end reading to better myself. Do you?

I'm sick of the whining and the BS. If you hvae a problem it's because of your mental attitude. Your thinking negatively, not positively. If you want to change then put in the effort. No one gives a sh1t whether you become the 2nd trump or the 2nd John Doe of the week. If you want to show the world who you are, it's up to you.

Look up a book called Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill. It's brought out the best in me, and continues to as we speak.

I want to see this entire forum shape up. This is not a forum for whiners this a forum for MEN. Are you one? If your not, I want you to log out and never come back here again.

R3N

TyTe`EyEs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Amen to this post.

Good sh!t R3N3GAD3.

Kidd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Once you accomplish something TRULY great, you will see that most "problems" you had with girls and such are not worthy of being called "problems".

I have had the balls to admit to myself I was wrong, and change it. More than once. And I am damn proud of that.

I still seek self-improvement and ways of bettering myself.

If you are not satisfied, find out why the hell not and fix it.

eax5

Don Juan
Reaction score
on the book it says a black choice, i am white should i read it?

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Humans are gentically 99.9% equal. I don't care if you have a third arm. The books for you as it is me.

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by AFK Protector
This is the guy that went like 200 days without beating off. Listen to him!:D

Great book btw. I skimmed it at Borders and picked it up.
You two need a life...

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AFK,

Yes, I forgot about using that. If that's not dedication I don't know what is :p

Vincent,

You read my thread. My goal was to attract attention to the thread. So, congradulations ;)

Last edited:

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by N1PlayerTillIDie
i ain't tryin to start sh!t but sorry most of you guys sound immature. Some of the things that women look for is that you know how to have fun as you being humorous and sh!t and you being able to act like a Man let me say it again man as an adult in surtain situations. I know it might sound wack but you ain't got a choice. Guy's do yourself a favor and get yourself some b!ches that you could pose as friends to and instead use them as lab animals to see how they react to sh!t in every possible situation. Try to get into their mind. And after you'll acomplish that you'll be like me.

Cuz look i'm fiteen soon to be 16 and i've had 19 g/f which i've f-u-c-k-e-d and 10 one night stands [for those who don't know what this means it means that you **** a girl and forget her.] plus i also ****ed a 23 year old hot ass collage chick... that's wright from the real world.

Just guy's don't give up on this and try what i've suggested cuz i was using this technique before i found this site that's wright i learned by myself and trust me it works.
As much as you could use some writing courses ;), I see what your getting at.

This board has alot to offer but no ones putting it to good use .I also, for my entire life have dated older women. The trick for me was KEEPING them though. One night stands are fine, but it's keeping them.

You, have found your style and been able to put it to good use. Most of this board isn't even trying. That's what I get annoyed about.

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by R3N3GAD3
Vincent,

You read my thread. My goal was to attract attention to the thread. So, congradulations ;)
I was refering to your little escapades in the archive. I never really read this as to not being in highschool :p

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Vincent
I was refering to your little escapades in the archive. I never really read this as to not being in highschool :p
Hey, once you do the same, then you can talk ;)

Fitch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Which book should I obtain? There are many variaties.