"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

A point worth repeating...

CableLight

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 6, 2001
Messages
2,408
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Exactly where I want to be.
I've seen this said many times in the past, even said it myself once or twice, so I think I'll say it again.

You guys want to know the real "secret" of having a good life? The real way to ensure you have a good time in high school and everything after? Well, before we get to that, ask yourself a few questions on why you came to this site:

1) Did I come here to get girls?

2) Did I come here to change myself?

3) Did I come here to learn?

If you said "yes" to #1 and #2, then this post is surely for you. If you said "yes" to #3, then you're on the right track, so keep reading to keep learning.

Guys - Despite what you might hear, might see at first, and might initially intend, don't use this site to get laid. Don't use this site to get better with women, or get more "friends." Don't even use this site to "tweak your image," per se. Use this site to learn what people have done to improve and enjoy their overall lives, and go from there.

Truth be told, you - in 100% honesty - do not need a girl in your life to make you happy. It's nice, but it's not the "master key" to unlocking happiness and fulfillment. I know some people put a lot of stock into it, but just drop that for a moment. Drop it, and ask yourself "What are all the other things (besides chicks) I like to do, that really add meaning to my day?"

Those are the things you should concentrate on - doing all the things you like to do as often as possible. When you do the things you enjoy, you become happy. Sacrificing everything you are and everything you embody in order to become what you think is something other people will idolize is foolish. If you put too much stock into things you don't necessarily need or necessarily care about, and do things you aren't necessarily too wild about isn't going to make you happy. And a happy person is much more attractive than a non-happy person.

So, yes, improve your social skills, improve your overall outlook on life, and keep the rest of the things you enjoy the same. If you don't like football, don't start playing because you think chicks dig football players. If you enjoy working on computers, don't stop doing that because you think you'll come off as a nerd. And definately don't go for the people who only like you for putting on a face and doing things you're not enthusiastic about. Who cares if the one "HB10" you saw at the mall isn't your type? You'll be infinately more satisfied by finding someone who is. And, with your honed social thinking and knoweldge of people in general, that hottie who does fit your criteria doesn't stand a chance ;)
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

gav

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 5, 2004
Messages
1,128
Reaction score
3
well put cablelight

it is certainly stupid to change your opinions for other people to suit their taste. there have been countless examples when i tried to please hbs by saying i hated something when i actually liked it.
strong people have strong opinions and aren't afraid to express them
 

CableLight

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 6, 2001
Messages
2,408
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Exactly where I want to be.
Originally posted by gav

strong people have strong opinions and aren't afraid to express them
Fvckin' A. :)
 

HHloser2

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 11, 2004
Messages
202
Reaction score
0
I agree 100% Never change abandon something you enjoy doing for anyone. Like me I enjoy playing Videogames, Does make me a nerd/nolife loser? Nope its just entertainment but like digging chicks i certainly do not center my life around it.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Heizen

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2004
Messages
422
Reaction score
0
Location
Vienna, VA
I like it :) awesome post.

I think it hits on the point, a DJ is not a pickup artist. He simply is himself and the women flock to HIM.

Good post bro :cool:
 
Top