"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

A plate

GearsGod310

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 15, 2018
Messages
144
Reaction score
128
Age
32
currently spinning 3 plates.
one of my newer plates loves to text and send me funny memes. We been seeing each other for about 4 months now And we text everyday. My other plates are like this too but this one is the ones I get along with the best. I been seeing her 1 time every week.
I can tell she’s really starting to care for me and possibly starting to catch feelings. She already introduced me to a good amount of her family and friends. And always wants to meet new friends of hers.
i been ignoring her messages all day. I just want to break the normality of things. I found that when you’re too routine chicks lose interest. But her interest is really high she’s almost always initiates contact.

this is what we do. We text all week and then we usually go to a lake or to the pool, get food, or hang with her friends and have drinks then she comes over and I bang her.

shes been texting me all day blowing me up and sending me snaps.
right now she even sent me a text saying “wtf are you doing”?

how would you handle this. I don’t wanna play games but I don’t want this chick to think she got it like that.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 14, 2014
Messages
5,747
Reaction score
2,964
Age
27
Location
Right behind you
“I don’t want things to get serious between us”
“I’m not looking for a relationship right now and I feel it’s heading there”
“We’re moving too fast”
“I’m only looking for fun right now”
“I want us to keep things casual”
“I need some space”
”I’m not ready yet”
“I’m not ready for a relationship yet”
“I’m not looking for anything serious right now”
*do nothing and she’ll take the hint*
 

Henry Schweiss

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 1, 2020
Messages
20
Reaction score
18
You are already playing.

I believe that you have also developed some affection for her, otherwise, you would not spend energy creating a post about something so simple. Do not take things so seriously. Follow your will. Every pressure creates a back pressure.

Put a ring on her.
Just don't forget the mask and a little alcohol gel during the process, isn't it @backseatjuan?
 
Last edited:

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

CBear

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2018
Messages
461
Reaction score
714
You don't want this chick to think she got it like that? I think you need to evaluate how you truly feel because hanging out with her every week for 4 months, texting her all day every day, and meeting/hanging out with her family and friends tells me something different. Actions over words. She's already built expectations because of these things that are mentioned. If you really felt this way, you'd very simply have a talk with her saying that you'd want to spend less time seeing and texting her and that's the best advice you're going to get but something tells me that you and her don't want to do that.
 
Top