Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A plate

GearsGod310

Don Juan
Reaction score
currently spinning 3 plates.
one of my newer plates loves to text and send me funny memes. We been seeing each other for about 4 months now And we text everyday. My other plates are like this too but this one is the ones I get along with the best. I been seeing her 1 time every week.
I can tell she’s really starting to care for me and possibly starting to catch feelings. She already introduced me to a good amount of her family and friends. And always wants to meet new friends of hers.
i been ignoring her messages all day. I just want to break the normality of things. I found that when you’re too routine chicks lose interest. But her interest is really high she’s almost always initiates contact.

this is what we do. We text all week and then we usually go to a lake or to the pool, get food, or hang with her friends and have drinks then she comes over and I bang her.

shes been texting me all day blowing me up and sending me snaps.
right now she even sent me a text saying “wtf are you doing”?

how would you handle this. I don’t wanna play games but I don’t want this chick to think she got it like that.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
“I don’t want things to get serious between us”
“I’m not looking for a relationship right now and I feel it’s heading there”
“We’re moving too fast”
“I’m only looking for fun right now”
“I want us to keep things casual”
“I need some space”
”I’m not ready yet”
“I’m not ready for a relationship yet”
“I’m not looking for anything serious right now”
*do nothing and she’ll take the hint*

Henry Schweiss

Don Juan
Reaction score
You are already playing.

I believe that you have also developed some affection for her, otherwise, you would not spend energy creating a post about something so simple. Do not take things so seriously. Follow your will. Every pressure creates a back pressure.

Put a ring on her.
Just don't forget the mask and a little alcohol gel during the process, isn't it @backseatjuan?

Last edited:

CBear

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't want this chick to think she got it like that? I think you need to evaluate how you truly feel because hanging out with her every week for 4 months, texting her all day every day, and meeting/hanging out with her family and friends tells me something different. Actions over words. She's already built expectations because of these things that are mentioned. If you really felt this way, you'd very simply have a talk with her saying that you'd want to spend less time seeing and texting her and that's the best advice you're going to get but something tells me that you and her don't want to do that.