Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A Plate - Spaz version.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I've noticed quiet a few disagreement recently in the meaning of a plate.

As the title suggests, here's my version;

A plate is a woman who is basically your orbiter - someone you fvck and toss aside until the next fvck.

If u r not fvcking her, she is not a plate.

If u r emotionally invested in her, she is not a plate.

If you're been meeting her family and letting her meet yours, she's not a plate.

If u r spending time writing about her in SoSuave and asking for advice on buying her special gifts or advice on elaborate romantic plans, she is most definitely not a plate - u r her plate/orbiter whom she's manipulating.

If a woman dishes out some pity fvck just because you're been a good orbiter buying her expensive stuff, she's not a plate.

There's more to add, but I trust you guys understand the concept by now.

Feel free to add your version.

Sunnypoo

Don Juan
Reaction score
What if she pays and plans everything? I had a plate that did this, what made her a plate? - I didn't commit and made my position clear.

I'd have to disagree with your definition to a certain extent, at least as it pertains to me. I had different levels of plates - different dishes if you will. Some were just as you explained, others were a little more. I was able to do this as I find compartmentalizing my feelings comes very easy to me.

Plates also have a tendency to break on their own when they become emotional and know there are others.

Glassguy

Reaction score
I've noticed quiet a few disagreement recently in the meaning of a plate.

As the title suggests, here's my version;

A plate is a woman who is basically your orbiter - someone you fvck and toss aside until the next fvck.

If u r not fvcking her, she is not a plate.

If u r emotionally invested in her, she is not a plate.

If you're been meeting her family and letting her meet yours, she's not a plate.

If u r spending time writing about her in SoSuave and asking for advice on buying her special gifts or advice on elaborate romantic plans, she is most definitely not a plate - u r her plate/orbiter whom she's manipulating.

If a woman dishes out some pity fvck just because you're been a good orbiter buying her expensive stuff, she's not a plate.

There's more to add, but I trust you guys understand the concept by now.

Feel free to add your version.
I will add that if at any time she starts giving you the run around about hooking up and being busy........She is no longer a plate :)

I agree with your post. There are guys that say "I have 5 plates" when essentially they are not fvcking them, they are initiating ALL communication and in fact they are the ORBITER and she is not their PLATE.

Until you are sexually involved with a woman, she has really not invested anything into you. That is the real difference.

There should be no vacations for plates. You should not be meeting her family. You should not be going to expensive dinners with her. Or big events.

Plate = a woman who is investing in you but you are not investing in her (yet). She sees romance and relationship and you see her on a trial period or even just a chick to smash on occasion.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Just out of curiosity, what would you call this?
I call that the Glassguy confidence lol.

If you are banging her, she is a plate in my book. If not, she is a prospect.

@Amante Silvestre - I went to a NYE bash that was a 90s hip hop theme on NYE Monday. Upbeat and very clean crowd, the DJ was on point all night. A vet that I dated for several months at the beginning of 2018 shows up with one of her coworkers who is about 25 ish (and engaged)......and cute. The 2 of them mingle around together, she comes over and says Hi. I invited her to join the social group that I was with ( I went stag) and she said "No we are cool". Ok, no problem.

About 30 minutes later I buy her (and her friend) a drink and take the drinks over to them. All I say to them is "This one is on me. Enjoy your evening".

Within 15 minutes they had mingled their way right next to me. The entire place turned into a dance floor and its jam packed. The vet that I dated was literally all over me for the next 2 hours dancing. Every time she would go to the bar to fetch us drinks, her cute co worker (who was dancing with the 2 of us) would take the vets place and was all up on me and heavily grinding on me. At one point she was telling me how she was p!ssed that her fiance didnt come out with them and he decided to stay home. Later she asked if I could follow the vet to her house to drop her off and then follow her home since she was well inebriated. I say no problem.

At the midnight countdown the vet is kissing me. The vet's coworker leans in and kisses the vet (it was nothing bisexual but certainly sparked the thought in my head). One of my buddies that had been watching this all night and his GF both tell me that I should be able to get a 2 for 1 out of this set up.

So when the party was dying down I told them both that I was ready to go home but not ready to stop having fun.

Ironically the vet's co worker was totally down for them going back to my place. The vet didnt really get p!ssed at my offer but starts telling me "I was going to marry you and you dumped me".....blah blah. I made one more last ditch effort and followed them back on their way home.

So I tried to pull off the 2 for 1 but failed. Oh well, I took the shot. I realized that a 2 for 1 is really not that hard to pull off under the right circumstances.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I already have a FWB, how do some of you juggle 5?
That’s like a full time job or something. More work than it’s worth.
5 is looking for trouble.

I stick at 3 and anything more is unsustainable.

R

Ranger

Yeah, I’m going to suspect someone saying 5 or more doesn’t have a life outside of women or boasting. But I could be wrong.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Been pumping it for months. So, plate right?

But I paid for a few nice dinners. So, not a plate?

She will not call me her boyfriend. I will not call her my girl friend. We both have zero intentions of being in a monogamous relationship with each other.

So, plate. I would say. Especially if I’m seeing other women even outside of the above scenario.

I just don’t think it matters how you define it, other than how many women you are sleeping with within the same time frame.

That’s just my take on it.
How does buying a women dinner has anything to do with defining a plate?

I mentioned expensive gifts - meaning a man digs really deep into his wallet and go out of his way to please a woman.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah, I’m going to suspect someone saying 5 or more doesn’t have a life outside of women or boasting. But I could be wrong.
Nah I've tried it.

It's not workable.

The one eyed devil will end up sick and you'd end up feeling like it's a fvcking job, there's no more pleasure.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Been pumping it for months. So, plate right?

But I paid for a few nice dinners. So, not a plate?

She will not call me her boyfriend. I will not call her my girl friend. We both have zero intentions of being in a monogamous relationship with each other.

So, plate. I would say. Especially if I’m seeing other women even outside of the above scenario.

I just don’t think it matters how you define it, other than how many women you are sleeping with within the same time frame.

That’s just my take on it.
My outlook would define that as a FWB. Just my take.

R

Ranger

Nah I've tried it.

It's not workable.

The one eyed devil will end up sick and you'd end up feeling like it's a fvcking job, there's no more pleasure.
I think I will stick with two and maybe an off and on third added. I have too many things I do that are important to me.
Thanks.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Orbiters can be technically unlimited. I have some for over 4 years now who reach out every month or so.

As long as you give them enough attention, as opposed to abandoning them completely, and dangle the carrot—many will stick around even with bfs.

Sunnypoo

Don Juan
Reaction score
3 tops, anything past that is akin to self inflicted punishment.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Orbiters can be technically unlimited. I have some for over 4 years now who reach out every month or so.

As long as you give them enough attention, as opposed to abandoning them completely, and dangle the carrot—many will stick around even with bfs.
I would term those as outer orbiters waiting to enter the inner orbit.

And yes the number is unlimited for outer orbiters.

R

Ranger

I wouldn’t spend five hundred for a dinner. Would you spend 2,000.00? I only make about 150,000.00 and keep it tied up.
I think it would be relative. Of course you know that there’s a difference between doing it to buy her affections and just dinner because you want her to be there.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
The tab was over $500.

So is there a dollar limit in expensive/ not expensive? Plate/not a plate?
Dinners does not constitute a gift Amante when you are there eating together with her.

Do you consider this a gift ?

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I wouldn’t spend five hundred for a dinner. Would you spend 2,000.00? I only make about 150,000.00 and keep it tied up.
I think it would be relative. Of course you know that there’s a difference between doing it to buy her affections and just dinner because you want her to be there.
$500 is relatively average in an upscale restaurant.

Eating exotic food can go up to $25,000