Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A Plate - Spaz version.

A

AJ84

Understood. She will generally be trying on (sex) with the different prospects. I’m sure that’s not always true, but generally so.

Women are master plate spinners. Men as a rule are really gullible enough to think she’s only seeing him (only sex with him). I even know one guy who actually proposed to a young woman who proceeded to tell him that she had not agreed to exclusivity, nor had it ever come up during their times together. Quite the blow to him. Talk about a slap of reality. Lol
Ouch. That’s horrible.
There’s a lot of talk here on not investing, not giving anything, getting her to earn it first and that makes sense.
But a lot of women have the same mindset. So two opposing forces trying not to invest and feeling each other out, but not communicating any of this, just copying each other.
Especially women who have been burned before. Just like guys here who have been burned and they develop insight and strategies to try to prevent a repeat of that. Of course when women do the same thing they are called damaged or alpha widowed because they refuse to blindly open their hearts and jump in with both feet again after being hurt by a guy, but that’s another topic on double standards.

I like how Amante is doing it, he’s being totally upfront and not afraid to lose them and it seems he is experiencing less bs because of it. Plus, he finds like minded women.
That actually takes guts, not lying and leading her on, which always comes from a place fear of losing her because if it didn’t, why lie and lead her on?
To me, I would think that it’s actually easier to spin those plates when you’re on the up and up, and the bonus is you can hold them accountable to their own drama if they get bent over the situation because they already knew, going in, where they stood.

R

Ranger

Ouch. That’s horrible.
There’s a lot of talk here on not investing, not giving anything, getting her to earn it first and that makes sense.
But a lot of women have the same mindset. So two opposing forces trying not to invest and feeling each other out, but not communicating any of this, just copying each other.
Especially women who have been burned before. Just like guys here who have been burned and they develop insight and strategies to try to prevent a repeat of that. Of course when women do the same thing they are called damaged or alpha widowed because they refuse to blindly open their hearts and jump in with both feet again after being hurt by a guy, but that’s another topic on double standards.

I like how Amante is doing it, he’s being totally upfront and not afraid to lose them and it seems he is experiencing less bs because of it. Plus, he finds like minded women.
That actually takes guts, not lying and leading her on, which always comes from a place fear of losing her because if it didn’t, why lie and lead her on?
To me, I would think that it’s actually easier to spin those plates when you’re on the up and up, and the bonus is you can hold them accountable to their own drama if they get bent over the situation because they already knew, going in, where they stood.
Like @Murkserious who just posted above you, I really like getting into the emotional and intimate parts of it. I like those moments. I think they matter. But I can drop it fairly easily and just love those awesome good memories.
Not all men are built that way. So they have to remain detached almost completely in some respects. All the psycho babble and intricate thought process are basically self talk to prevent themselves from exposing their weaknesses to a woman. Once they put their emotions in...it’s pretty much in. From that point on, they are at the mercy of fate.

There are a few long timers that will read this, that are that way, despite how tough they talk. Which is why I subscribe to @Spaz ’s personality types and formulas. He catches a lot of flak but I just look at the person who’s attacking and their posts and mindsets and can see the extreme frame differences. Huge contrast.

A

AJ84

Like @Murkserious who just posted above you, I really like getting into the emotional and intimate parts of it. I like those moments. I think they matter. But I can drop it fairly easily and just love those awesome good memories.
Not all men are built that way. So they have to remain detached almost completely in some respects. All the psycho babble and intricate thought process are basically self talk to prevent themselves from exposing their weaknesses to a woman. Once they put their emotions in...it’s pretty much in. From that point on, they are at the mercy of fate.

There are a few long timers that will read this, that are that way, despite how tough they talk. Which is why I subscribe to @Spaz ’s personality types and formulas. He catches a lot of flak but I just look at the person who’s attacking and their posts and mindsets and can see the extreme frame differences. Huge contrast.
Spaz catches flak because he comes across as a know it all and belittles other members.

He’s not a jerk or anything and like I have said a few times he has some good points, but he can’t debate members without making it personal because he acts like his view is gospel and that attitude is, frankly, annoying to people in general.

That said, I understand that he lives in or visits countries where women target foreign men for resources (Thailand, Philippines etc). I’m sure he is treated like a king in those places, like most expats esp if they are white so I get where his ego is coming from. I’d probably have an ego like that too if I was him haha. I’m sure he is living the good life.

While I’m not a big fan of Spaz (and I know he’s not a fan of me lol) I think his game, in a country where women con foreign men all the time, is brilliant because he is playing them at their own game and not allowing them to lock him down for resources etc. He’s not a dumb person.

But I’m not sure his game translates as brilliantly in places like NY, Miami, etc.

R

Ranger

Spaz catches flak because he comes across as a know it all and belittles other members.

He’s not a jerk or anything and like I have said a few times he has some good points, but he can’t debate members without making it personal because he acts like his view is gospel and that attitude is, frankly, annoying to people in general.

That said, I understand that he lives in or visits countries where women target foreign men for resources (Thailand, Philippines etc). I’m sure he is treated like a king in those places, like most expats esp if they are white so I get where his ego is coming from. I’d probably have an ego like that too if I was him haha. I’m sure he is living the good life.

While I’m not a big fan of Spaz (and I know he’s not a fan of me lol) I think his game, in a country where women con foreign men all the time, is brilliant because he is playing them at their own game and not allowing them to lock him down for resources etc. He’s not a dumb person.

But I’m not sure his game translates as brilliantly in places like NY, Miami, etc.
Ok. Well just for a minute let’s put part of that aside.
Rollo Tomassi wrote three books. But in Those books there’s not a single line on how to pick women up. How to get them to be attracted. Nothing like that. Just observable stuff that can easily be observed.
Guru, does have a game method. A pretty good one when it comes to OLD. Same with Amante. They both have a methodology that works for them. Game.

So what exactly is spaz’s game? What type of game does he profess? Direct, cold approach? OLD? Some other game methodology?

As far as international, I can say from experience, the higher her status...the higher her nose is. Just like anywhere else. No difference. There were plenty of women who had no interest in me in every single place I’ve been. That’s just the way it is.

Amante has 500.00 meals with women. Does that mean he has no game? So what is his methodology of game?

Last edited by a moderator:
R

Ranger

I’ve done it. It’s more like 3 consistent plates and the other handful are distant. They hit you up only once every two weeks or so.
That would make more sense. The remaining being occasional

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score

Women con all men in all countries and the vast majority of men falls for it.

Western women are in fact the best con artist - they even peddle off feminism as being feminine.

As for Thailand and the Philippines, they have lots of poor women who engages in their sex tourism industry - hardly a barometer of "game" if a man targets poor women.

Go to an upscale Thai club, a white man wouldn't even get a glance. The Thai's are notoriously racist. Ask any white American that does business there, and if they're honest they'll say it's even harder to get laid in Bangkok as compared to NYC.

For most part Asia is a class society. Those who dated an average Asian women (not poor) would understand what I'm saying. Western women would then be deemed relatively easier to bed - they're more open towards casual sex.

However I do recognise the "game" being espoused by you and the other ladies here, it's being played the same way in Asia by men - the seduction. Women love that shiet because it helps weed out the undesirable. It puts women at an advantage.

The game being played by me puts me at an advantage not just with women but life in general. I would thrive in any setting anywhere.

The game is actually the man, his success translates across all sectors of his life.

Seduction alone is not the game.

fanatic22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Drop by Hong Kong Four seasons and enjoy its $6,000 dollar 8 course dinner for 5 or 6.

I'm sure the states has menus without pricing...
Yeah I won’t be doing that because I’m not worth 10s of millions.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah I won’t be doing that because I’m not worth 10s of millions.
Neither am I.

The only difference between you and i is that i could pay for the dinner with my influence - power.

Increase your sphere of influence and you could do almost anything - anywhere.

R

Ranger

Women con all men in all countries and the vast majority of men falls for it.

Western women are in fact the best con artist - they even peddle off feminism as being feminine.

As for Thailand and the Philippines, they have lots of poor women who engages in their sex tourism industry - hardly a barometer of "game" if a man targets poor women.

Go to an upscale Thai club, a white man wouldn't even get a glance. The Thai's are notoriously racist. Ask any white American that does business there, and if they're honest they'll say it's even harder to get laid in Bangkok as compared to NYC.

For most part Asia is a class society. Those who dated an average Asian women (not poor) would understand what I'm saying. Western women would then be deemed relatively easier to bed - they're more open towards casual sex.

However I do recognise the "game" being espoused by you and the other ladies here, it's being played the same way in Asia by men - the seduction. Women love that shiet because it helps weed out the undesirable. It puts women at an advantage.

The game being played by me puts me at an advantage not just with women but life in general. I would thrive in any setting anywhere.

The game is actually the man, his success translates across all sectors of his life.

Seduction alone is not the game.
Lots of places are racist. If one considers sex outside your race racist.
Japan can be pretty rough on white guys at times. Still got bootie.
I liked the middle caste of most places. Bank tellers etc.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Lots of places are racist. If one considers sex outside your race racist.
Japan can be pretty rough on white guys at times. Still got bootie.
I liked the middle caste of most places. Bank tellers etc.
This might surprise you. In my social circle, marrying a westerner is considered marrying down, even the women views it as such.

But I get your meaning. It's not just whites having a hard time in Japan, the worst will be for Korean men followed by Chinese men.

Don't be fooled by all that Japanese bowing....they're even better at manipulation then western women. They'll parade off their foreign dates like they do with their new handbags.

R

Ranger

I remember once in Japan I almost bumped into this woman coming out of an artisan shop. Most Japanese woman have wide faces. This one had a narrow face that gracefully came down to an angled chin. Which is considered beautiful there and I agree. Especially with those eyes.

I said something to her and she just gave me this look. I’m 6’2” tall and she was maybe 4 feet tall. She was still able to give the impression that she was looking down at me. Lol
I was taken back by this and said to her, “Now isn’t that special.” A line from Saturday night live of course.
She started laughing so obviously had watched the show as well. We parted a few minutes later in good spirits. But I won’t forget how her high society expression to a lower white man was expressed just out of instinct when we almost bumped into each other.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
For the most part I don't find Japanese women attractive at all.

Thai women are much better looking and more harder to land even for me - their class society makes it almost impossible to penetrate their upper echelons even with my title which is viewed as inferior but tolerated in the beginning.

Hence the challenge.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ooops drunk post! hahaha

A

AJ84

Ok. Well just for a minute let’s put part of that aside.
Rollo Tomassi wrote three books. But in Those books there’s not a single line on how to pick women up. How to get them to be attracted. Nothing like that. Just observable stuff that can easily be observed.
Guru, does have a game method. A pretty good one when it comes to OLD. Same with Amante. They both have a methodology that works for them. Game.

So what exactly is spaz’s game? What type of game does he profess? Direct, cold approach? OLD? Some other game methodology?

As far as international, I can say from experience, the higher her status...the higher her nose is. Just like anywhere else. No difference. There were plenty of women who had no interest in me in every single place I’ve been. That’s just the way it is.

Amante has 500.00 meals with women. Does that mean he has no game? So what is his methodology of game?
It seems, based on his posts, that simply being dominant and leading is enough to attract women. I’m not entirely sure what he even means by leading, or what that is defined as generally, when mentioned on this sight. I can only assume that’s his game method which is working for him. He’s also a prize catch in places where women run foreign man dating like a business. In cities like NY, Toronto, London etc I’m not sure how well that would work, because the average woman in those places do not actively pursue men in the same manner, under the same context, unless he is some kind of celebrity.

We can’t ignore the fact that the scene is different there. All you have to do is read an expat forum, watch 90 fiancé even. I personally know women from those countries who now live in Toronto. One married an old guy who is sending money home to her family. She’s happy though and treats him well but he is financially supporting her whole family. She had to compete with a few other local women to land him. She lives a decent life now in Toronto.

I don’t know how Spaz meets women because I don’t recall him saying how, if he did I missed that post, I don’t read every post. So not sure if it’s it cold approach, OLD, social circle etc. I think he said he used to run a club or something so I imagine he met lots of women while working there.

As for Amante and Guru, they seem to do things they enjoy doing, like eating at restaurants and inviting the girl along. Guru doesn’t even let her pick the place lol. So what if they pay for dinner? If they want to do that, because it benefits them in some way.

Same with that guy who is taking a plate on a holiday that he was planning to go on anyway. If he’s attracted to her and knows he can enjoy a holiday with an attractive woman he can sleep with while enjoying said holiday, score.

If it’s something they actually want to do because they will enjoy it themselves, not because it’s a desperate move to impress her so she will stick around, then to me, that seems like game.

The intention is the game, not the activity, I would think, no?

Maybe I’m mixing it up with how women game? I don’t know lol.

Everyone plays hahaha, to an extent. Until feelings creep in and then that’s a whole other kettle of fish.

Seems like what each of those guys are doing is working for them and that’s the main thing, finding something that works for you.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m not entirely sure what he even means by leading, or what that is defined as generally, when mentioned on this sight.
This is an example of NOT leading;

Man: What do you want to do tonight?
Woman: I don't care, what do you want to do?
M: Doesn't matter, what do you want to do?
W: I don't care, whatever you want.
M: I want to do whatever you want to do.
W: Okay, do you want to get something to eat?
M: Okay, where should we go to eat?
W: I don't know, where do you want to go?
M: I don't care, wherever you want to go.
etc, etc.

R

Ranger

Leading is a masculine mindset. It would be hard to fully grasp it.
Let’s say there’s three restaurants. One always fills up. There’s no real reason why as the food is relatively close in quality and taste and all are quality restaurants. But more people are drawn to that particular one that is always full.
The vibe there draws them. They aren’t even conscious of it.
Well just transfer it to men. It’s a state of being.
@Spaz doesnt teach or even talk about pickup. He has no methodology. He deals in the mindset.