Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A NICE MAN WAKE UP

Jacer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello everyone! Nice to meet you in SoSuave.

I am Chinese, 24 years old ,and studying for my Master Degree in China . To be honest, I think I am an absolute NICE MAN. I respect women, seldom argue with women, I care about my girlfriend than myself(It’s wrong! It doesn’t attract women at all. ).

Sadly, she leaved me last month,which makes me think It’s time to have some change in my NICE GAY mind. I must care about myself more than any woman! Stop trying to please others, please yourself first!

BoomToTheMoonAlice

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't be a 白术

Ask yourself, would Xiahou Dun take sh1t from a woman?

What province are you from? Where is she from?

Last edited:

Jacer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't be a 白术

Ask yourself, would Xiahou Dun take sh1t from a woman?

What province are you from? Where is she from?

Hello, my friend. I can not understand what is “白术” ? I know Xiahou Dun, he is a honer in Romance Of The Three Kingdoms. I like read books. You are right , i don't want to take any sh1t from women.
I and my GF come from Henan(河南), but now I study in Jilin(吉林). I only come back two times per year. We are high school classmates.
besides,the video is exact and interesting!

BoomToTheMoonAlice

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello, my friend. I can not understand what is “白术” ? I know Xiahou Dun, he is a honer in Romance Of The Three Kingdoms. I like read books. You are right , i don't want to take any sh1t from women.
I and my GF come from Henan(河南), but now I study in Jilin(吉林). I only come back two times per year. We are high school classmates.
besides,the video is exact and interesting!
What do you study?

Jacer

Don Juan
Reaction score
SOME WRONG THINGS I HAVE DONE
1. In a long-distance relationship, a proper distance may produce beauty, but a long distance will only produce a new lover. She and I were in different cities, and since I was studying in a foreign country, I could only see her once in six months, which made our relationship rusty.
2. I have a strong sense of jealousy. In the last six months, she has been cold to me, and I found out that she was dating a lot with male friends in her community and she didn't tell me, which made me angry. We had a big fight and then broke up.
3. Trying to negotiate to repair the relationship between the two parties. As it turns out, negotiation rarely really changes emotional issues, and I once tried to get more of her attention through negotiations, and she just said verbally, no problem, but didn't do anything.
4. I rarely say no to her. Whenever she made some point, I always defended her because I didn't want to cause conflict. If we cause conflict, she'll stay silent for days, which is hard for me to accept.
5. When I found out that she was dating another guy for the first time, I didn't firmly refuse. I expressed my frustration to her, but she managed to use cold violence to make me compromise "Okay, next time you date a guy, please let me know" (this is a very serious problem, I should have told her firmly, no!). When you compromise the first time, you are already doomed to compromise all the time.
6. I call her more than she calls me. I always talked to her on the phone and didn't want to hang up. This caused her to be disgusted by my calls. It's not attractive at all. She rarely answered my phone calls, which made me sad.

BoomToTheMoonAlice

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
SOME WRONG THINGS I HAVE DONE
1. In a long-distance relationship, a proper distance may produce beauty, but a long distance will only produce a new lover. She and I were in different cities, and since I was studying in a foreign country, I could only see her once in six months, which made our relationship rusty.
2. I have a strong sense of jealousy. In the last six months, she has been cold to me, and I found out that she was dating a lot with male friends in her community and she didn't tell me, which made me angry. We had a big fight and then broke up.
3. Trying to negotiate to repair the relationship between the two parties. As it turns out, negotiation rarely really changes emotional issues, and I once tried to get more of her attention through negotiations, and she just said verbally, no problem, but didn't do anything.
4. I rarely say no to her. Whenever she made some point, I always defended her because I didn't want to cause conflict. If we cause conflict, she'll stay silent for days, which is hard for me to accept.
5. When I found out that she was dating another guy for the first time, I didn't firmly refuse. I expressed my frustration to her, but she managed to use cold violence to make me compromise "Okay, next time you date a guy, please let me know" (this is a very serious problem, I should have told her firmly, no!). When you compromise the first time, you are already doomed to compromise all the time.
6. I call her more than she calls me. I always talked to her on the phone and didn't want to hang up. This caused her to be disgusted by my calls. It's not attractive at all. She rarely answered my phone calls, which made me sad.
You're Chinese? Where did you study English?

BoomToTheMoonAlice

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
我的一個學生是廣州的一位道士,他去了俄羅斯,很容易就泡到了那裡的女孩。不要在你的種族/國家約會,這是一個壞主意。

Do you watch:
费城吴饶? It's my favorite show. ;)

Jacer

Don Juan
Reaction score
You're Chinese? Where did you study English?
Yes, I am Chinese
I have learned English since Grade 3 in primary school. But my English is not very well, I have little chance to speak English in China. As we all know, environment is very important for language. We need practice to improve language skills.

Jacer

Don Juan
Reaction score

Do you watch:
哇,你能书写中文!真是一个令人开心的事情!
中国人的思想受儒家文化影响深远,思想比较保守。
It’s my first time heard this show, but I think I will like it soon

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score

Do you watch:
This is an English only form. Future posts in other languages will be deleted. Feel free to PM him with these queries in other languages, but that is not for board consumption.

BoomToTheMoonAlice

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
哇,你能书写中文!真是一个令人开心的事情!
中国人的思想受儒家文化影响深远,思想比较保守。
It’s my first time heard this show, but I think I will like it soon
This is a fake account. There isn't a single person in China who doesn't know this show. Especially someone who lives in proximity to Nanjing.

Jacer

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a fake account. There is not a single person in China who doesn't know this show.
I don't want to argue with you, but I've really heard of it for the first time. Don't fall into the cognitive trap.

BoomToTheMoonAlice

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice try Jace. You're walking the wrong plane bro. This is a mono white deck.

Jacer

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a fake account. There isn't a single person in China who doesn't know this show. Especially someone who lives in proximity to Nanjing.
Sorry. I think I may have misunderstood you, but in China we call it "非诚勿扰".