Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A New Year, A New Beginning

thecraftylefty

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe you’ve been saying to yourself “I’m going get my life straightened out this time,” or “I could do a lot more if I just take a chance more often” but just haven’t gotten around to it. You really want to, but feel like there’s nothing motivating you enough to do it and go through with it.

Well, what better a time to start than right now! Right now! A new year is nearing and that means a whole new beginning once again. You can start off in, or with, high spirits and aspirations for what awaits you this coming year.

Think about it. You start off with a clean slate. There are no marks against you. It’s a fresh, new start to what could possibly be the step that needed to be taken to get you pumped up and ready to turn your life around to be way you really want it to.

Do it for yourself. You’re probably the one person you’ve been neglecting this past year, so indulge in yourself for a change and make this coming year the best one yet.

(Also, here’s your chance to jot down whatever goals or resolutions anyone has for the new year.)

thecraftylefty

david90

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think people who wait for a certain date or an event so they can start change themselves are just making excuses and delaying. if u gonna change, do it now.

ego

Don Juan
Reaction score
"I think people who wait for a certain date or an event so they can start change themselves are just making excuses and delaying. if u gonna change, do it now."

I agree with you, totally. It's just like the people that sets up a date to stop smoking :p

You wanna change? You change RIGHT NOW, or whenever you feel that you're ready. It could be to new year(yeah!), but also in the middle of the next year, or in a couple of weeks.

"You can start off in, or with, high spirits and aspirations for what awaits you this coming year."

You could do that every morning if you got the motivation :) Go out, and start approach girls. Right now. Or, wait until the beginning of january 2005. If you don't have the motivation to start right now i bet you got the motivation to start off in 2 days. :)

Life's too short to worry about yesterday... remember that.

BigWillyStyle

Banned
Reaction score
Blah! to new years resolutions.

thecrafylefty, it's a fresh new year, but there are still marks against you, you can't start "afresh"

Hate it when people make new years resolutions, for ****s sake you can do it any time of the year.

Although, I do see what your saying on parring the next year with your current one, seeing if you can better it from learning from the past.

stevey_2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
bigwillystyle, you should calm down a bit, my friend, you sound like a scrooge ;)

my new years resolutions?

* hit the gym and concentrate on myself as next april i'm going to live in spain to start a new life.

* Learn spanish for obvious reasons.

* don't worry too much on girls, (which the majority of the board seems to be doing nowadays, chill pills needed).

* try to make new friends and save money.

may i take this opportunity to wish everyone a happy new year and hope it's the start of good things to come for my fellow DJ's,

happy new year!!

Ste.

Panda 2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, new years resolutions are a tough one. Sure, people say, you can make those resolutions any time of the year, but a new year is somewhat symbolic and gives you a boost to really keeping to those promises, and also it gives you a nice way to measure how you've progressed, since you know you started changing at the beginning of the year. That said, I'll share the things I wish to improve upon and accomplish in 2005 (damn 2005 sounds so futuristic).
  • Buy myself that set of drums and practice a lot.
  • Draw more and do computer drawing and painting more, I think I really have a knack for that, but I've slacked off too much lately.
  • Cut some fat, hit the gym.
  • Meet more chicks and interesting people in general.
  • And don't slack off in school.