Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A New Type Of Creatine What Oo You Think?

Heart Break Kid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not a new creatine. It's a formula containing a non-essential aa that's supposed to impact bodybuilding the same way creatine has. Apparently there are a lot of studies on it. It seems like it could be beneficial but I'll stick to whey, creatine and rippetoe! Plus creatine has a lot of obscure benefits aside from more muscle strength. :)

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a pill=hard on your liver=not worth ANY benefit it can offer,provided it does.

Warboss Alex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
blinkwatt said:
It's a pill=hard on your liver=not worth ANY benefit it can offer,provided it does.
Sometimes you post good stuff blink. Then sometimes I TRULY have to wonder where the fvck you get your information from.

Redux

Don Juan
Reaction score
I cant acess t-nation. What is the aa? leucine?

Warboss Alex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
blinkwatt said:
Pills(not softgels) are hard on your body to break down
MOST pills break down in a glass of warm water (if they don't, they're a sh!tty pill). if plain water can do it, no way your body would have problems. I don't buy that at all.

Fred Da Head

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
blinkwatt said:
Pills(not softgels) are hard on your body to break down,

http://www.galttech.com/research/health/vicodin.php

"Also, this drug is hard on your liver so you will want to avoid this pain kille if you have liver issues."
Wow, what a completely unrelated reference. We're talking about a supplement--not even a drug--and you bring up a hard, prescription-only painkiller. It's not the fact that it's a pill that makes it a problem, it's what's in the pill.

Do you think that if you put sugar in pill form and take them, your liver will suddenly explode? Hey, it's in pill form, it's hard for your body to break down and it'll hurt your liver! :rolleyes:

simon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wait...you're comparing taking this supplement to taking vicodin? Vicodin is hard on your liver because of the way it's metabolised, not because it's in a pill. Jesus. You need to read a book on biology.

Throttle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hey, in all fairness to blink, the cottage cheese & salsa tip was great.

at least, that's what i hear.

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Throttle said:
hey, in all fairness to blink, the cottage cheese & salsa tip was great.

at least, that's what i hear.
Lol I don't eat cottage cheese so that one wasn't me.

Warboss Alex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
blinkwatt said:
This is where fruits come in.
fruits play a major part in a balanced diet but not just them: you need veggies, animal proteins and fats, essential oils, nuts/seeds..

simon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You've taken a huge leap from taking pills, to taking vicodin, to taking multivitamins. You cannot compare taking vicodin to taking a multivitamin.

There are biochemical reasons for beta-carotene and vitamin E showing an increase in certain diseases.

Beta-carotene for one acts as a pro-oxidant in the lungs, hence why it increases lung cancer incidence in smokers. It doesn't put any 'strain' on your liver. What are we supposed to do, stop eating carrots, plums, peas, sweet potatoes and everything else with beta-carotene in because there's the slightest chance that I may just, maybe possibly have a HUGE 4% increase in risk of dying if I'm a smoker?

Studies like that are hugely unreliable since they rely on people following things properly. They also don't take into account other variables like diet, exercise and lifestyle which can have a huge effect on disease incidence, and also the forms of vitamins used can have a big effect on how they act in the body. Was the Vitamin E dl-alpha, d-alpha or alpha, beta and gamma? Reading a news article on the abstract of a meta-analysis doesn't tell you that.

Of course vitamins cannot replace a good diet, that's exactly why vitamins are SUPPLEMENTS because they SUPPLEMENT an already good diet. The people who rely on vitamins to cover up their crap diets are at increased risk of disease anyway. If they don't eat well it's highly likely that they don't exercise well and don't rest well and don't manage their stress properly.

Good luck on trying to get all your minerals from fruits.