Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A New Low: The Brother Zone

ezilonman

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a friend that has been in love with this girl for a year and a half now.

He is such a ***** though that he has never made a move on her. I love him to death because he is my boy and I have tried to help him but there is no hope. A person won't change unless they want to.

Anyways my buddy has created a whole new level of the "friendship zone".
He has gone straight through that right into the "Brother zone".

Everyone thinks they are dating because they are always together...ALWAYS! They are basically in a relationship w/o the kissing, sex, etc...

But in reality whenever I ask her what thier relations are she doesn't even say "were just friends"

No, instead she always says "he is like a brother to me"

Ouch...atleast you have a chance (although small) in the friendship zone

the brother zone is hands down game over!

ezilonman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bvbidd said:
Gay guys are supposed to be there.
Funny! She said to me "he likes men" even though I have told her a few times he wants a piece of that a$$.

I thought she was joking but she might really think its true... he isn't gay, he does stuff with other girls.

but has this girl set so high in his mind... poor fella, she owns him.

I try to help him move on but...he just won't accept it. I have even showed him this site....

Maybe a punch to the babymaker is in order?

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He is in enough agony. He probally crys himself to sleep and wacks it hourly to her mental image.

Serialized3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah dude, it's pretty fvckin terrible to have a strong, platonic friendship with...a woman. I can think of nothing worse.:nono:

A lot of younger women will hook up with their male friends, in fact, one of my closest female friends, who considers me a "brother" was gonna hook up with me the other night, but I told her no (because she hooks up with a lot of her close male friends, and I can't deal with that).

T Money

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Same here serialized, I have a gal-friend who she calls me her little brother, but we've had sex before.

It all depends on the situation. But, for this guy I dunno, it sounds kinda bleak.