Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A New Era Begins

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
As women have gotten more of "what they wanted" they have become increasingly unhappy with their lives.

They have allowed men to get easy sex with no commitment because they are "free" to explore their sexuality but then complain when men aren't interested in marrying anymore.

They have much increased power but as this fights against their own nature, it makes them more and more unhappy as they increasing amounts of it.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
As women have gotten more of "what they wanted" they have become increasingly unhappy with their lives.

They have allowed men to get easy sex with no commitment because they are "free" to explore their sexuality but then complain when men aren't interested in marrying anymore.

They have much increased power but as this fights against their own nature, it makes them more and more unhappy as they increasing amounts of it.
Sometimes I think about this. Women dont want to be "slut-shamed" or any variant of that, but they also dont want to be pumped & ghosted. They cant have it both ways.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Sometimes I think about this. Women dont want to be "slut-shamed" or any variant of that, but they also dont want to be pumped & ghosted. They cant have it both ways.
They fail to realize the main purpose of marriage for a man back in the day was to access pvssy which otherwise was mostly kept off limits, at least to the average person.

BoomToTheMoonAlice

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone participating in degeneracy is part and parcel of feminism. Back then everyone on the forum was hard right... now they're all various shades of gay.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I grew up in the 90s and early 2000s back when there was still a sense of masculinity about us.

Now everything is all politically correct, third wave feminism is running rampant and I recently read the novel 1984.....and it seems like we're headed to an Orwellian society.

Looking back at this post, I would love to go back and live in the year in the 2000 when the problems were minor compared the crap were dealing with now.
People think it's bad now just forward another 20 years and the men will be saying this was the golden age.
Things are about to get hectic