Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A New Era Begins

Poet

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JPFromTally:

No problem, what women "think" about how they should act & how they actually "act" when in front of a man who knows the "deal" are two completely different things. They all revert to the passive female role right on cue cause they know that otherwise they can't be part of the "game" at least with me.

There is a far distance between sociatal behavior / inter-relationship "theory" & what goes on in the real world. TV perpetuates myths as does popular culture at large. But in the real world things are not always that way. Just look at the relationship between violence on TV & it's supposed effects on real life. Look at the cartoon shows I watched as a kid (no socially / eduactionally relevant value / violence etc.) Vs todays "politically correct" crappola....

If guys want to be wimps that's their problem. "Society" is not an intellectual entity with an "agenda" to emasculate men, U either buy it or U don't. If U don't, no problem. If others do, it's no skin off my azz...more puzzy for me that's all.

I don't think "society" or entertainment has a responsibilty to keep men from turning into wimps. The man has to be a man.

Ever since Carrie Nation went into her first bar & busted up the kegs & whiskey bottles the whole mindset of women has changes. Lets face it, women were 2nd class citizens until the 60's when the women's lib movement kicked in. I'd be pissed if I were a woman as well!

From Greek mythology onwards there have been strong women. The Amazon warriors, the Valkryies of Norse mythology etc. I personally find a strong woman attractive as long as she feels comfortable with a man that is also strong in his beliefs & in himself.

We are all "preaching to the choir" here, some of us have got the lesson down, others have not. We all make mistakes still but I personally think that prior to the 70's popular entertainment typically presented women in a very passive role. The man was always the aggressor & women were not allowed to be powerful in most circumstances. Now the pendulum has turned a bit & justifiably so. Women should be allowed to feel powerful, they can be very strong & very independent. I do not feel this is mutually exclusive with being with a strong man however.

Why shouldn't women get a kick out of seing those wimps on "Friends" supplicating & generally being weak. They love that ****, it's the woman's equivalent to "The man show". We are or should be, equals in a perfect world but in the real world women still want a strong man that can be sensitive to her needs (when necessary). That does not translate into being a wimp or a jerk. It means being a man. Period. Poet

------------------
Action is all....words don't mean ****.

Trust your instincts & nothing else.

Zap

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
YARG, WE BE MIGHTY PIRATES OF MASCULINITY! WE BE MADE FER TWO THINGS: LOOTIN' AND SHOVIN' OUR MATIES UP THE WENCHES REAR! YARG, LESS YE BE A *****, THEN YE WALK THE PLANK!

I pretty much disagree with everything you said, except I do agree that the statistics we always hear are pretty off. 1/4 girls get raped in college, if "rape" counts and having sex while drunk, and regretting it later. I think I'll try getting drunk and having sex, and then accusing the girl of rape. We'll see what happens.

Also, you're taking the fighting in Fight Club way too seriously.

-Zap

Peak

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of us here seem to agree, so it looks like we are all arguing on the same side.

However, I seem to have learnt a bit about pre-80's society from reading these repartees which is very interesting!

Okay Zap posted at the same time..he disagrees...lol.

[This message has been edited by Peak (edited 12-12-2000).]

The Cynical Man

Don Juan
Reaction score
You're absolutely right, Poet Dude... Alot of women THINK they can get away with this sh!t, but if ya stand up for yerself like a MAN, most back down into their 'real woman mode'...

I think alotta these guys on the site here need some self-confidence and respect for themselves. I'm constantly hearing, "What if she does this, what if she does that? Should I do this if she does that? etc..."
(nothing wrong with asking)

ESPECIALLY when the girl is just playing games.

Guys, don't fall for that sh!t - Grab the proverbial 'sack' and just do it. Stand up for yourselves; who cares if they won't like you cuz you're 'insensitive' (not true)???

Anybody that WANTS somebody (you) to allow someone (them) to be disrespectful (whoa!) isn't worth your time anyways.

I s'pose that's my main point with all this ranting:

Stand up for yourselves and your interests.

(had to add something) ARRRR!!!

[This message has been edited by The Cynical Man (edited 12-12-2000).]

PENZILLA

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah!
Im with you bro.
Im tired of all this gender roles, feminist, and political correct sh*t!
I'm a MAN!
You're a MAN!
We're all MEN here!
Either they (women) LIKE US or they DON'T!
Period!

-PENZILLA

BigBadJon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never really looked this deeply into the way the media propogates the attitude that is the death of us, but it makes sense.

If you are raised seeing women leading men around like a cow with a nose ring, that's how you're going to grow up to think.

This just leaves that much more potential for success for those of us who know the truth.

lordclem*

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
....and jd as landed...and made impact!! A grade post JD

i'll be watching

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Still trending toward disaster. "Do the right thing...BE A MAN!"

Travel memoir21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I grew up in the 90s and early 2000s back when there was still a sense of masculinity about us.

Now everything is all politically correct, third wave feminism is running rampant and I recently read the novel 1984.....and it seems like we're headed to an Orwellian society.

Looking back at this post, I would love to go back and live in the year in the 2000 when the problems were minor compared the crap were dealing with now.

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
What I'm saying is this... we are going through a pussification of our society. Don't believe me? Have you watched Fight Club? Watch it again. Ed Norton has been told that in order for him to fix his problems he needs to talk about it. This doesn't help his insomnia. But what happens when he kicks some ass? He sleeps like a baby.

In conclusion, I've noticed through so many of the posts here that we are apologizing for being male. "What do I do? Does she like me? How can I please her? I'm not really a man unless I get a girl. How do I approach her." These are all the questions I hear everyone asking. And don't worry.... I ask them too!!! But what does it mean when we ask these questions? It means we're afraid. And what do you call a guy who's afraid? Well it starts with a big fat P and ends with a Y.
This guy nailed it back in 2000.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
I grew up in the 90s and early 2000s back when there was still a sense of masculinity about us.

Now everything is all politically correct, third wave feminism is running rampant and I recently read the novel 1984.....and it seems like we're headed to an Orwellian society.

Looking back at this post, I would love to go back and live in the year in the 2000 when the problems were minor compared the crap were dealing with now.
Can you imagine the horrors that await us in 20 years time. Right now we have it pretty good

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can you imagine the horrors that await us in 20 years time. Right now we have it pretty good
People like you and I need to get involved in institutions so that doesn't happen.

Reaction score
If a tree were to fall down on any of my preferred hiking trails, half the population would be severely "offended" if it were chopped down, the other half would be up in arms if it was not removed properly. What the hell is happening...right? How are the birthrates doing these days? Men's testosterone levels? I bet getting a job in the trades would be impossible to break into without Uncle Earl, wait disregard that.

Those same feminists mentioned back in 2000 reached their 30's, 40's, 50's and remain single after chasing older Chads and Julios when they were 18-29 and never gave a wink. Now they are 30 and 40+ and mad that men are no longer choosing them and selecting younger women, as biological indicators have always implicated would be the case. They can't tolerate our attitudes and want to banish us from acting on our evolutionary instincts?!? Good luck with that, because after high school, there are actual winners and losers in real life...they've just made it easier to identify the bullseye on their backs. Interesting cesspool of a social psychological experiment we now see running full speed ahead, 23 years down the road. The damages have mounted. We are standing on ground zero.

M

member160292

If a tree were to fall down on any of my preferred hiking trails, half the population would be severely "offended" if it were chopped down, the other half would be up in arms if it was not removed properly. What the hell is happening...right? How are the birthrates doing these days? Men's testosterone levels? I bet getting a job in the trades would be impossible to break into without Uncle Earl, wait disregard that.

Those same feminists mentioned back in 2000 reached their 30's, 40's, 50's and remain single after chasing older Chads and Julios when they were 18-29 and never gave a wink. Now they are 30 and 40+ and mad that men are no longer choosing them and selecting younger women, as biological indicators have always implicated would be the case. They can't tolerate our attitudes and want to banish us from acting on our evolutionary instincts?!? Good luck with that, because after high school, there are actual winners and losers in real life...they've just made it easier to identify the bullseye on their backs. Interesting cesspool of a social psychological experiment we now see running full speed ahead, 23 years down the road. The damages have mounted. We are standing on ground zero.
Reviving an old ass thread under an alias to spew anti-feminism, incel agenda…aren’t we?

Why put in so much effort?

Foe

Don Juan
Reaction score
Speaking of pussification and fight club, I got into a bar fight a couple of months ago. There were two guys giving me sh!t so I walked away with them yelling obscenities at me. Got about 20 meters and thought "f it" turned back around walked up to the biggest one and looked him dead in the eye and called him out. We got into a scuffle and I ended up getting laid out by honestly couldn't even tell you which one.

Anyway massive scar, black eyes later I look back on that and think "gee that was dumb" yet oddly I don't really regret it. In some ways it was quite liberating. I wouldn't race back to do it again, infact if I was I would go get some training but it did feel manly.

Felt a bit like I was in fight club walking around work with all the staring and questions. (told them it was a sporting accident). My nose is a little different now with the scar and all but I quite like it.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Verengarda is that you?!?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Then visit the career center to learn that women make .75 to every male dollar (Which is a gross representation. If you were an employer would you pay someone MORE for the same work just because they were of a certain gender. I don't think so. Women have less experience for many reasons, especially kids, which equals less pay).
Another reason women don't earn the same as men is that they don't take the same dangerous jobs that men do. If you look at some of the major construction sites in the US, like the Hoover Dam or skyscrapers, you're likely to find that some men died while building it. Some of these jobs are crazy dangerous, and they deserve the pay they get.

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Right. Please read Sexual Utopia in Power: The Feminist Revolt Against Civilization by F. Roger Devlin.