A NEW DJ WEPON (must read)

Guitarfreakelite

Don Juan
Reaction score
No one likes long boring dj posts that bs for five pages, and says one or tow usefull things so i'll just get straigt to it..

Today when i was standing in line to get on a ride, there was a goup of very actractive femails ages ranging from 15-18 they all went to the same school so they knew each other.. i wantied to talk with them and i didnt know how, so i did what i allways do in tough spots, i used my brain, i looked at a guy standing right next to her, i asked him a queston "do you know how long the wait is going to be" then just like that all the other girls, jumped into the conversation.... thats all i needed.. then i just stared the conversation and got .... there phone numbers.. (Real)

Lets call this the, THE DOMINO EFFECT... its like when you push one domino and they all fall down, all you need to do is figured out a good opening line for your first target...which shouldnt be yoru target at all. most people will jump right into the conversation, or try to find out what all the excitement is all about, pluss it looks extra snazzy for you becuse i looks like you wernt even trying to pick them up.. it just sort of happend...

same thing happend.. back in the day when i was too afraid to talk to hot girls, i knew i was going to go mad at my self if i didnt try... so what i did was show a stanger who was sitting next to her a joke book, ... he started lauging his a$$ off sure enough her and her friends wanted to see whats up... got her number (Real)

works 4 me maybe it can work for you 2

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

NRM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I find it strange that you have to prove everything by insisting and adding the word "Real." Also, this isn't a DJ weapon, because if you were a DJ, you'd just talk to the "actractive femails" and show them you're interested in THEM not just how long a wait is and then steal away with another conversation. I just think a more straightfoward approach would be better since girls don't really like to be chased while they are in dozens.

Matt Man

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Guitarfreakelite
No one likes long boring dj posts that bs for five pages, and says one or tow usefull things so i'll just get straigt to it..

Today when i was standing in line to get on a ride, there was a goup of very actractive femails ages ranging from 15-18 they all went to the same school so they knew each other.. i wantied to talk with them and i didnt know how, so i did what i allways do in tough spots, i used my brain, i looked at a guy standing right next to her, i asked him a queston "do you know how long the wait is going to be" then just like that all the other girls, jumped into the conversation.... thats all i needed.. then i just stared the conversation and got .... there phone numbers.. (Real)

Lets call this the, THE DOMINO EFFECT... its like when you push one domino and they all fall down, all you need to do is figured out a good opening line for your first target...which shouldnt be yoru target at all. most people will jump right into the conversation, or try to find out what all the excitement is all about, pluss it looks extra snazzy for you becuse i looks like you wernt even trying to pick them up.. it just sort of happend...

same thing happend.. back in the day when i was too afraid to talk to hot girls, i knew i was going to go mad at my self if i didnt try... so what i did was show a stanger who was sitting next to her a joke book, ... he started lauging his a$$ off sure enough her and her friends wanted to see whats up... got her number (Real)

works 4 me maybe it can work for you 2
spelling and grammer is are friend................

But thanks for the tip....

Guitarfreakelite

Don Juan
Reaction score
enough with this, im a brilian dj crap even the best wimp out onece in a while and evne the best is not exceptied every time, pluss as i said, makes it appear like your just innosont and your not tryng to hit on them... thus putting there gaurd down becuse they are the one coming to you not vice vursa... quit being a hypocrit.... i swear this site just keeps getting packed, and packed with more arrogont chumps.... diss my spellign if u want.. thats lagit... it works well with large groups of girls,... if you want to talk to a whole group of girls... and not just one...

Personaly i find it alot easyer to oporate with a goup of girls then with one girls... groups back stab each other they give out information, plus they are more confident to flirt when they "think" there friends will back them up... if you play your cards right and flirt with them all you become the grand prize atomaticaly, every one fights for you even if they dont want you.. they want you becuse they "think" there friends want you. you lead the conversation, your in charge if the convo is going in the wrong direction dont hesitate to cut some one off and put it back on track, dont follow them and ask for there oppions, lead them and make desions if they dont like it, have them speek up and you can either stick to your way, compromize, or give in, try not to give in if you do say.. alright but (situation has to happen in return for this "Favor" ) flrit tough some more than others, enore the actractive ones, give there friends all the attention... compliment her not so good looking friends on something... dont give her a complent .. make her earn it... if you want to manipulate a situation, get a few of her friends on your side... these girls belive in your reason your oppion.. then puse and say .. me and these tow girls are going to do this... if youll want to follow come along... they wont split from the group works every time...

triple_ultima

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
enough with this, im a brilian dj crap even the best wimp out onece in a while and evne the best is not exceptied every time, pluss as i said, makes it appear like your just innosont and your not tryng to hit on them... thus putting there gaurd down becuse they are the one coming to you not vice vursa... quit being a hypocrit.... i swear this site just keeps getting packed, and packed with more arrogont chumps.... diss my spellign if u want.. thats lagit... it works well with large groups of girls,... if you want to talk to a whole group of girls... and not just one...

Personaly i find it alot easyer to oporate with a goup of girls then with one girls... groups back stab each other they give out information, plus they are more confident to flirt when they "think" there friends will back them up... if you play your cards right and flirt with them all you become the grand prize atomaticaly, every one fights for you even if they dont want you.. they want you becuse they "think" there friends want you. you lead the conversation, your in charge if the convo is going in the wrong direction dont hesitate to cut some one off and put it back on track, dont follow them and ask for there oppions, lead them and make desions if they dont like it, have them speek up and you can either stick to your way, compromize, or give in, try not to give in if you do say.. alright but (situation has to happen in return for this "Favor" ) flrit tough some more than others, enore the actractive ones, give there friends all the attention... compliment her not so good looking friends on something... dont give her a complent .. make her earn it... if you want to manipulate a situation, get a few of her friends on your side... these girls belive in your reason your oppion.. then puse and say .. me and these tow girls are going to do this... if youll want to follow come along... they wont split from the group works every time...
Perhaps you should learn to use a keyboard before typing extensive paragraphs outlining your undoubtedly incredible exploits. I didn't even bother reading most of your post since it was so incoherent.

kave

Don Juan
Reaction score
why are yall dissin on his typing...so what if hes not the best typer and doesnt sit on his comp all day trying to spell everyword exactly right....hes trying to help u and me so stop being an ass and if u just gonna diss on him trying to help then youll nvr be a dj remember respect everyone even if u dont like them..i mean comon why diss on someone for a stupid ass reason like that when all he is doing is trying to help......:confused:

Guitarfreakelite

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by triple_ultima
Perhaps you should learn to use a keyboard before typing extensive paragraphs outlining your undoubtedly incredible exploits. I didn't even bother reading most of your post since it was so incoherent.
think of it as code... lol... only those who can crack it.. truly desruve a chance of gaining its knowlage.... or u could just coppy n paist in a world document....

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: A NEW DJ WEPON (must read)

Originally posted by Matt Man
spelling and grammer is are friend................

But thanks for the tip....
Our*
Spelling*
...*

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Therefore, the author's self-congratulatory judgment here amounts to empty thrashing of the air amid vainglorious pronouncements of victory.

blienk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Couldn't you have just asked one of the girls how long the wait would be? It seems a lot more effective than asking a guy and hoping that the girls jump into the conversation.

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, I'm pretty f*cked up and I can still spell "weapon." Would be nice if you ran spellcheck :)

Salacious D

Don Juan
Reaction score
A long time ago I used a similar technique to get a girl's email address, to speak with her online. It was a stupid idea to go for her at all, and she was never interested in me, must have been a year and a half ago. Anyway, I asked a friend nearby what his email address was, mere feet away from my real target. He gave it to me, and I mentioned that I'd talk to him online, he said cool, then my target turned around and fell right into my trap, giving me her email address without thinking twice about it. All in all, it was a baby step. If you don't think you're ready for speaking to a girl directly, it's a perfectly viable alternative, but should only be used as a first step. Now, honestly, if you (gfreakelite) had asked one of the girls instead of that dude next to them, do you really think the situation would have turned out that differently? The only difference is, you would have biked straight to your target(s), instead of using training wheels (the dude) to get there.

The cool thing about talking to girls is that, once you've started doing it, one on one or in a group, it becomes incredibly easy and comfortable. The more you do it, the less afraid of them you'll be (as you'll realize that there's nothing to be afraid of). It's been my experience that doing something so simple as just sitting down at a table you don't normally sit at with people (not just girls) that are actually cool will result in a bevy of, at the very least, new friendships. They may not know it themselves, but they will visibly appreciate anything at all different from their mundane lives.

But as for getting their numbers, I'm interested as to how you did that: play by play...

Reaction score

What the f*ck?! LOL I don't know what the hell I'm reading. Learn to spell before you post again.

TyTe`EyEs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It would have been easier to just ask the girls how long the wait was going to be. What if the girls didn't jump in your conversation, which most of the time, they won't. I've tried this at parties. Go up to one of my friends who is standing near a bunch of hot girls and start a conversation with him. It is generally not like girls to just jump in some random convo with people they don't know.

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank for input tip is. good. (real)

WaRpEd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll have to try that

hardwork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by LikRetsam
Therefore, the author's self-congratulatory judgment here amounts to empty thrashing of the air amid vainglorious pronouncements of victory.
Fatuous pedants agglomerate abstruse vocabularies merely to obfuscate meaning.