"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

a new C & F thread

Duke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 16, 2003
Messages
914
Reaction score
17
Age
40
Location
Louisiana
Originally posted by Rollo Tomassi
While I definitely see the merit of C & F in application, it always seems to sound so lame when you read it in print. It comes off as scripted lines. I'm not doubting it works, but it's a situational technique and therefore a skill that has to be developed under certain circumstance that are relative to what's going on in the conversation and environment. A high IL is most definitely a prerequisite for C & F or again it comes off as a "hey babe, what's your sign?" type comment and you're an instant fool.

I actually use C & F with my wife all the time and after 8.5 years it still works well,....well at least in knowing I'm going to get some that evening.


:p

Actually, high IL is not needed and in fact anulls the primary purpose of CF: to pump BT and build attraction.

CF is to be used in the attract phase along with a neg or two if needed.

Without further ado, here's a compilation of CF lines. Credit to Feminator.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Duke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 16, 2003
Messages
914
Reaction score
17
Age
40
Location
Louisiana
I am making a new thread in "Don Juan Discussion" with the lines.

-Duke
 

catch

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 21, 2004
Messages
351
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
birmingham, uk
wow... this is c&f heaven,
ime guna be feasting on this stuff for weeks..
good post :D
 

Not Quite There

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 30, 2004
Messages
360
Reaction score
0
@ catch

notice your from birmingham

where do you normally go out in town then? assuming you do.
 
Top