Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A minor observation I made during an online argument with a woman. Thoughts and insight wanted.

Veréngárda

Banned
Reaction score
(If you want the full story, keep reading. If you just want a tl;dr then skip to where there's bolded text)

I'm on Instagram and this woman-person I follow puts up a picture of herself in a Taekwondo Gi, claiming that she's working up to her yellow belt.

She has hashtagged "self-defense."

I want to make my thoughts very clear. Taekwondo, when trained effectively, is really just another kind of kickboxing. A woman trained in kickboxing can absolutely RAPE an untrained man (read that statement again.. and again.. and again).

BUT, not all Taekwondo is created equal. There's two types:

WTF (World Taekwondo Federation) governs the sport aspect. It's the really weird looking one that doesn't teach you how to fight for ****.

ITF (International Taekwondo Federation) governs the more realistic kickboxing stuff I mentioned before. The one that a trained woman can beat an untrained man with? That one? Remember?

So I'm looking at this post and me, being a jaded as **** douche, commented how she's most likely doing WTF and calling it "self-defense." I threw in a bit of flavor text about how most likely she didn't do her own research because of mental incapability.

Since ya know.. most people are mentally retarded and that is a hill I will always be willing to die on.

Chick messages me personally and starts this huge crying fest over what I said.

This is when I noticed it.

This girl is hot. Clearly dumb as your mom.. but hot (also like your mom.. probably.. idk).

I made a few remarks about this to her during the argument. For example she said that her kicks have the most reach of everyone else in her class and I joked that now I'm gonna have to read back in the conversation to remember what I was thinking because she got me thinking about her thighs.

I noticed that every time I made a remark like this.. she calmed down a little.

Eventually, after a few of them, she just cooled off entirely and the conversation ended with us joking about Donald Trump's spoon-fed 8th Dan "rank."

But I found it interesting how my pervy comments seemed to soothe her. I was expecting them to piss her off even more.

I was expecting it to send her into such a frenzy that I would simultaneously be fighting her off along with a horde of white knight garbage. I was looking to have the **** doxxed out of me.

But I wasn't. And that's puzzling to me.

Veréngárda

Banned
Reaction score
What exactly are you trying to accomplish by getting into an argument with some random Instagram person?
Because if I don't, I will die of Moron's Tears Deprivation (MTD).
It's a serious condition. Symptoms include extreme boredom, fits of anger, depression, loss of sanity and usually ends in suicide.

Serenity

Reaction score
Mixed signals. You were simultaneously insulting and complimenting her. This is how I flirted when I was 12, it intrigues them. You inadvertantly negged her correctly, most guys go all out with insults and it doesn't work, sprinkle it with some compliments and you'll get them wondering.

"Does he like me or hate me?"

You spun her hamster.

StacksHitEmUp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Taekwondo is useless. There are so many better martial arts options for self defence I don’t even see the point of it existing.

Veréngárda

Banned
Reaction score
Mixed signals. You were simultaneously insulting and complimenting her. This is how I flirted when I was 12, it intrigues them. You inadvertantly negged her correctly, most guys go all out with insults and it doesn't work, sprinkle it with some compliments and you'll get them wondering.

"Does he like me or hate me?"

You spun her hamster.
Well.. at least I have the flirting capabilities of a twelve year old.

Reassuring, really.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's definitely you in your profile pic

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But I found it interesting how my pervy comments seemed to soothe her. I was expecting them to piss her off even more.
That's interesting since everybody says not to compliment women, especially about their looks and body. But I guess you took her on a roller coaster ride.