“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

A Mind Trick (Quick Tip)

thejuice

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 21, 2002
Messages
597
Reaction score
0
Location
Pick a girl...
Getting a girl to notice a quality that you'd like her to notice more is easy. You can do this while talking with her...it's very easy

This mind trick works on her subconscious awarness of her surroundings...

While talking with her, keep eye contact. Watch her eyes carefully! While saying something (works best when you're speaking to her) casually touch an attractive quality of yours and she'll look. If you watch her eyes, you'll notice her gaze go from your eyes to whatever you touched

For example, if you have a nice chest...you can pretend that you're dusting your shirt for lint. Don't look at what you're doing, she'll do it for you. Remember that it must be done as if you don't even know you're doing it. Trust me, she'll notice. It works every time

thejuice
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 26, 2003
Messages
1,113
Reaction score
3
Nice tip! Though I'm thinking the crotch adjust wouldn't be subtle enough for this one... ;)
 

thejuice

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 21, 2002
Messages
597
Reaction score
0
Location
Pick a girl...
That reminds me...I once tried "dusting" my pocket near my crotch to catch her glance. When she looked, i called her on it. Hilarious! She turned red and fell completely to my mercy

All i had to do is bait her

Have you tried it by the way?

Its fun
 

Don Rageta

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 26, 2003
Messages
155
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
Northridge California
now that is what i call ****y and funny

Chinese Wiseman Say : Man walk around with hands in pocket feel ****y all day.
 

thejuice

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 21, 2002
Messages
597
Reaction score
0
Location
Pick a girl...
****y tricks

Chinese wiseman also say: Run in front of car, get tired...Run behind car, get exhausted
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top