Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A Mind Trick (Quick Tip)

thejuice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Getting a girl to notice a quality that you'd like her to notice more is easy. You can do this while talking with her...it's very easy

This mind trick works on her subconscious awarness of her surroundings...

While talking with her, keep eye contact. Watch her eyes carefully! While saying something (works best when you're speaking to her) casually touch an attractive quality of yours and she'll look. If you watch her eyes, you'll notice her gaze go from your eyes to whatever you touched

For example, if you have a nice chest...you can pretend that you're dusting your shirt for lint. Don't look at what you're doing, she'll do it for you. Remember that it must be done as if you don't even know you're doing it. Trust me, she'll notice. It works every time

thejuice

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice tip! Though I'm thinking the crotch adjust wouldn't be subtle enough for this one... ;)

thejuice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That reminds me...I once tried "dusting" my pocket near my crotch to catch her glance. When she looked, i called her on it. Hilarious! She turned red and fell completely to my mercy

All i had to do is bait her

Have you tried it by the way?

Its fun

Don Rageta

Don Juan
Reaction score
now that is what i call ****y and funny

Chinese Wiseman Say : Man walk around with hands in pocket feel ****y all day.

thejuice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
****y tricks

Chinese wiseman also say: Run in front of car, get tired...Run behind car, get exhausted