"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

A million from each of his wife's lovers. He'll probably be dismissed in court.

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,866
Reaction score
19,094
I mean she is pretty good looking...maybe a 7.5 and some of those dudes are like 2s...that is like them hitting the Mega Millions in terms of sex
 

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
How are they all old and fat
And I know not a one of them has “confidence”. I once knew this beautiful girl that chased nothing but tall fat guys. Not in shape, had to be fat.
 
Last edited:

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 14, 2014
Messages
5,747
Reaction score
2,964
Age
27
Location
Right behind you
And I know not a one of them has “confidence”. I once knew this beautiful girl that chased nothing but tall fat guys. Not in shape, had to be fat.
That’s disgusting. Degeneracy breeds further degeneracy I guess though.
 

isasda66

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2019
Messages
245
Reaction score
172
Age
30
Dude a 7.5? Lol shes not even close in my tastes. 5-6 max but if she is chubby she a 4. Everyone has their own flavor.
Well in India she's probably a 7.5

The men she is with tells you a lot. 2-3s with money
Completely agree. Low quality exes are one the the biggest red flag that most people miss, sadly. Bad choices previously, will be repeated in the future.
 
Top