You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.
She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.
Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.
Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
They are all wealthyHow are they all old and fat
And I know not a one of them has “confidence”. I once knew this beautiful girl that chased nothing but tall fat guys. Not in shape, had to be fat.How are they all old and fat
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Seems like that was her standardThey are all wealthy
That’s disgusting. Degeneracy breeds further degeneracy I guess though.And I know not a one of them has “confidence”. I once knew this beautiful girl that chased nothing but tall fat guys. Not in shape, had to be fat.
Well in India she's probably a 7.5Dude a 7.5? Lol shes not even close in my tastes. 5-6 max but if she is chubby she a 4. Everyone has their own flavor.
Completely agree. Low quality exes are one the the biggest red flag that most people miss, sadly. Bad choices previously, will be repeated in the future.The men she is with tells you a lot. 2-3s with money