Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A lot of women are natural Man tamers, my experience shopping with female friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Travel memoir21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of women are natural Man tamers man. One way you can notice this is by going out shopping with a female friend/friends.

So I'm currently in The Philippines on vacation and been hanging out with Female friends in my area and neighborhood. Today I went with them and they took me shopping to the mall for some sight seeing and some snacks.

While I was out, I couldn't help but notice the vibe when I was with this particular chick I was with. She was already telling me things like " don't go too far or you'll get lost" and inviting and talking about a baby's first birthday party while we were checking out the Children's clothing section. Dude it was totally killing my vibe because I was checking out other chicks in the area and when I was with her, she was treating me like an old husband who she got by the balls lol. Then I had to experience the classic husband duty which is waiting and sitting down a bench somewhere and waiting for them to finish shopping.

There was some cute chicks that I wanted to talk to there but they totally killed the vibe. A lot of Women are natural Man tamers guys, it's even worse with Feminism around, shopping is can definitely be a Man taming activity depending on the frame.

Don't get me wrong, these girls are a lot of fun, they've invited me for a few drinks to their place a few times already, they give me rides to the beach and cool places....just saying man!

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This what almost all Women do on a subconscious level. They don't even know they're doing it most of the time. This kills a Man's drive and vibe (as you stated in your post). Men aren't designed to just sit around like some dog and wait for their Woman. When I've gone shopping with my chick, I've told her straight up to get what she has to get because I'm not going to wait around or sometimes she wants to buy something but wants my opinion on it before she does.

As you did, I've hung out with groups of females which are my GF's friends and they talk/act like they want an obedient puppy of a Man but internally this turns them off. Women don't understand themselves aka say one thing and act on another.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of women are natural Man tamers man. One way you can notice this is by going out shopping with a female friend/friends.

So I'm currently in The Philippines on vacation and been hanging out with Female friends in my area and neighborhood. Today I went with them and they took me shopping to the mall for some sight seeing and some snacks.

While I was out, I couldn't help but notice the vibe when I was with this particular chick I was with. She was already telling me things like " don't go too far or you'll get lost" and inviting and talking about a baby's first birthday party while we were checking out the Children's clothing section. Dude it was totally killing my vibe because I was checking out other chicks in the area and when I was with her, she was treating me like an old husband who she got by the balls lol. Then I had to experience the classic husband duty which is waiting and sitting down a bench somewhere and waiting for them to finish shopping.

There was some cute chicks that I wanted to talk to there but they totally killed the vibe. A lot of Women are natural Man tamers guys, it's even worse with Feminism around, shopping is can definitely be a Man taming activity depending on the frame.

Don't get me wrong, these girls are a lot of fun, they've invited me for a few drinks to their place a few times already, they give me rides to the beach and cool places....just saying man!
You went to a mall to shop for baby clothing with a bunch of chicks. What kind of "vibe" did you expect? LMAO. You chose to put yourself in that frame.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so pretty much she treat you like a children?

its not females are natural male tamers, is most guys don't care enough to waste energy fighting with something insignicant like this

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This what almost all Women do on a subconscious level. They don't even know they're doing it most of the time. This kills a Man's drive and vibe (as you stated in your post). Men aren't designed to just sit around like some dog and wait for their Woman. When I've gone shopping with my chick, I've told her straight up to get what she has to get because I'm not going to wait around or sometimes she wants to buy something but wants my opinion on it before she does.

As you did, I've hung out with groups of females which are my GF's friends and they talk/act like they want an obedient puppy of a Man but internally this turns them off. Women don't understand themselves aka say one thing and act on another.
Oh they’re aware trust me. They know what they’re doing. Women absolutely understand their behavior, they know they’re manipulators.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh they’re aware trust me. They know what they’re doing. Women absolutely understand their behavior, they know they’re manipulators.
They want the apex position, and they obtain this by moving you back or over to the side, taking you off of your square. Almost certainly they will determine what your "square" is and get you to do things or manipulate your situation to move you from it. I saw this artist depcton of a heavyset lady moving bossily thru a crowd, with a large ring of keys, and about 30 leashes, with dogs, squirrels, cats and even men on it.

Last edited:

Travel memoir21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You went to a mall to shop for baby clothing with a bunch of chicks. What kind of "vibe" did you expect? LMAO. You chose to put yourself in that frame.
Lol I really thought we were gonna be in the mall for a short time and just chill at the local food market place near by. I'll think twice shopping with chicks again next time, it won't be at the mall clothing store department that's for sure.

Been out here for a only a few months, I'm talking to a few gals right now, we'll see where they lead. Either ways I plan on having fun by going to beaches, karaoke and maybe dancing my butt off.... which will probably take a few drinks lol.

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is what you get for having female friends in the first place. The only time i'm spending with a woman is either on a date or in my home. Haven't had female friends in many years and it was one of the best decisions I made when it comes to setting standards for my time and what I want out of life.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They want the apex position, and they obtain this by moving you back or over to the side, taking you off of your square. Almost certainly they will determine what your "square" is and get you to do things or manipulate your situation to move you from it. I saw this artist depcton of a heavyset lady moving bossily thru a crowd, with a large ring of keys, and about 30 leashes, with dogs, squirrels, cats and even men on it.
This is the pic Screenshot_20210616-235336_YouTube.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.