Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A lot of dudes I know who peaked early are a mess entering their 30s.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last week I went out with a Neurologist. This week I went out with a Cardiologist. Funny enough they are both friends I found out...

Prior to that I was banging a Chinese chic that retired in her 30's and is rich. Still dating another Chinese chis that is a business owner. I still sleep with some hot but unaccomplished women too, but being put together is rare...so you have options.

Point is, the girls I date are hot AND highly educated/successful. They don't date the guys who peaked in High School...
Going out with careerist women is not that much of an accomplishment. Why would you do it? They are a royal pain in mating interactions.

Fortune_favors_the_bold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whatever you are in high school doesnt depends on you but marginally.

What you are before your 20s is the result of your genetics and your family environment.

You true self starts to exist in your mid 20s and show itself in your late 20s/early 30s.

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IMO, success in high school and even college is more determined by your parents rather than you. A lot of these kids come from very sheltered and wealthy enough families. The partying and all of that is really in the nice suburban schools since no one wants to go to the ones in the hood for that.

After college, your success is more determined by you than your parents.

College doesn't make people successful by itself. Of all my friends, I'm the only one who made it. I was making it before I even graduated. A billionaire once said during an interview, if you can't make it without a degree, college won't help. If you can, a degree will propel you further.

As far as after college. I know a few people who went to Ivy league schools. One of my gf's went to University of Chicago, #6 ranked college, even better than Harvard, for her MBA, a few went to Yale or other such schools. A guy I knew went to MIT for undergrad and grad school. Become a big wig at Big Tech, now a venture capitalist...

The ones who went to Ivy league schools, all but one had a free ride from their rich parents.

I grew up poor and went to average schools.

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Going out with careerist women is not that much of an accomplishment. Why would you do it? They are a royal pain in mating interactions.
Oh it's not? I'm sure you can date such women, get out of here...

2 minutes of looking at your posting history it's obvious you're broke AF, these women wouldn't even date you, yet you try to attack me out of jealousy because you can't date them, in fact per your own posts the only women who talk to you are low quality bar *****s. Outside of that women don't even want to talk to you, lol. And your other post indicates you're broke, lol. What a joke...it's not much of an accomplishment to date women who make 6 million a year...except they won't give YOU the time of day bud...

And you think making 7K a month his hard. Dude, I pay several times that a month in taxes...lol.

I date them because they are hot and have money too. Why would you date low quality women? Because that's all you can get..

I'm not marrying these chics....but it's nice to know if we want to take a trip somewhere, they can pay their half. Hell, my ex spent THOUSANDS on my birthday alone, about 6K. Try that with the low grade chics...

Also, as I said, they only go out with successful guys so it's even easier to get a date with them than low quality women. Case in point, these girls wouldn't even talk to you....seems like only bar *****s talk to you lol. Probably fat chics...

1693526580527.png

1693526645726.png

Last edited:

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of these guys were your typical football team jocks and fraternity dudes who were supposedly good with women in those years. After catching up with a few of them, here are some themes I noticed from the various guys.
This shouldn't be surprising. Being a football team jock or a fraternity bro is meaningless in the long run unless you're able to take it to next level (i.e. becoming a professional football player or leveraging your fraternity connection to climb up the corporate ladder). Women care about your present status, not your status 10-15 years ago.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh it's not? I'm sure you can date such women, get out of here...

2 minutes of looking at your posting history it's obvious you're broke AF, these women wouldn't even date you, yet you try to attack me out of jealousy because you can't date them, in fact per your own posts the only women who talk to you are low quality bar *****s. Outside of that women don't even want to talk to you, lol. And your other post indicates you're broke, lol. What a joke...it's not much of an accomplishment to date women who make 6 million a year...except they won't give YOU the time of day bud...

And you think making 7K a month his hard. Dude, I pay several times that a month in taxes...lol.

I date them because they are hot and have money too. Why would you date low quality women? Because that's all you can get..

I'm not marrying these chics....but it's nice to know if we want to take a trip somewhere, they can pay their half. Hell, my ex spent THOUSANDS on my birthday alone, about 6K. Try that with the low grade chics...

Also, as I said, they only go out with successful guys so it's even easier to get a date with them than low quality women. Case in point, these girls wouldn't even talk to you....seems like only bar *****s talk to you lol. Probably fat chics...

View attachment 10979

View attachment 10980
There's nothing wrong with being broke AF if you have the right frame. A guy who looks a tattooed dirtbag with a criminal record gets more pussie than most office workers making between $75k-$125k annually. There are guys working at Burger King who get laid a lot.

I don't care in the slightest bit if a female lawyer or doctor doesn't want to date me. I would rather be a 6'2", 210 lb bouncer who rides a motorcycle, has tattoos, and bangs a stripper/Twin Peaks Girl than date a cardiologist or a divorce attorney.

It's good you're not marrying them. I have been on dates with female doctors and lawyers and didn't enjoy them. I must have had enough verbal game or looks game in order to get a date with one. So much for them not giving me the time of day.

There's also a difference between not having enough money to center my game around money (like Bill Gates or Jeff Bezos did) and being broke AF.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This. While dating will always be a numbers game for men, my gf's are usually 9 or 10's, my last one was 26, drop dead gorgeous Viet girl, I'm in my 40's.
Are you talking about the lunatic gold digger that you've written on here about? I doubt she would be a 9 or 10 by anyone else's standard.

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's nothing wrong with being broke AF if you have the right frame. A guy who looks a tattooed dirtbag with a criminal record gets more pussie than most office workers making between $75k-$125k annually. There are guys working at Burger King who get laid a lot.

I don't care in the slightest bit if a female lawyer or doctor doesn't want to date me. I would rather be a 6'2", 210 lb bouncer who rides a motorcycle, has tattoos, and bangs a stripper/Twin Peaks Girl than date a cardiologist or a divorce attorney.

It's good you're not marrying them. I have been on dates with female doctors and lawyers and didn't enjoy them. I must have had enough verbal game or looks game in order to get a date with one. So much for them not giving me the time of day.

There's also a difference between not having enough money to center my game around money (like Bill Gates or Jeff Bezos did) and being broke AF.

Whatever dude, keep telling yourself that while you get rejected by anyone other than fat bar chics at your low wage job...lol.

Hot chics > than fat chics you get.
Rich chics > than broke chics you get.

Hot rich chics > fat broke chics.

But keep telling yourself being poor is the key to success to women. By your own admission from your posts I posted pics of, you need to make 78K a year more to probably make six figures and be attractive to women. So you probably make 32K a year...keep winning bud. You're on the ignore list.

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you talking about the lunatic gold digger that you've written on here about? I doubt she would be a 9 or 10 by anyone else's standard.

OK...lol. Vietnamese girls are almost all hot, and she's 26. Just like the other winner, you're a broke dude who gets no chics...

Hence why he attacked me thinking dating rich chics is not an accomplishment. Then why are you only dating low quality bar chics? How come they are the only ones who talk to you??? LOL!!

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Dude you're such a poser. Your ENTIRE posting history has not a single mention or post about a girl of your own LOL! Reminds me of a guy I outed on here who acted just like you. All you do is post BS on here lol. Just like the other guy and every guy I've exposed on here, you have no girls...not a single post about a date, girlfriend, anything....

Oh, and in response to your post from another thread I missed, which further reveals you are broke, here's my dating profile...you clearly don't understand most millionaires and multi millionaires don't drive Lambos. Most of us drive Toyota's or Ford's, go read a book for once in your life, lol.

Yeah right :rolleyes: You drive a 12 year old Toyota instead of a Lambo because you don't want to get sued when you rear end someone. LMAO. Last time I checked, people who could afford Lambos could also afford insurance. Also, if you keep rear ending people, maybe you should start paying attention to the road.
Nobody said I keep rear ending people, and I do have insurance smart guy. You just don't understand how people who actually have money operate because you're BROKE!!! LOLOLOL I got sued once when I had no money, for an accident that wasn't even my fault. Insurance declined to pay their bogus claim. They sued me for 2 years before they got nothing. Insurance isn't a miracle solve all, those of us who have experience make more money and know more than you...

Here's my dating profile, but why even bother engaging with you anymore, you're clearly a nobody...no girls, no money, just like the other guy, no posts about girls of your own, so you attack ME because I can date HOT and RICH women and you can't get ANY. So what do you do? Attack my ex trying to claim she's unattractive...yeah, 26 year old Viet girls are usually hot, short and petite. You think multi millionaires like me date ugly chics? LOL What a joke you are...Probably an incel...

1693530328599.png

Last edited:

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't need to be rich to date women. I will even proudly say that you are better off being broke AF if you females are your priority.

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't need to be rich to date women. I will even proudly say that you are better off being broke AF if you females are your priority.

Nobody said that. My point was he said dating rich women isn't an accomplishment, yes it is. Dating a 29 year old girl that founded her own company and was making 6 million a year is not something most guys can do. And yes she was hot (but crazy as hot girls usually are).

I had success with women when I lived in an apartment and had 3K in my account, but faaar more even as an older guy because I'm successful. The point is there are a lot of jealous posers on here who like to attack people for things they can't do themselves to make themselves feel better.

Wouldn't agree with you on being broke as **** to get females, helping you. It's common knowledge women want rich guys, guys want hot young women. But broke guys like to try to convince themselves otherwise. My water front house has gotten many women....an apartment doesn't have the same effect...

There's the saying, don't worry about dating women in your 20's. Focus on being successful in your 40's and you'll still be able to date women in their 20's..

Using your logic, 20 year old girls aren't after 40+ men who are living in an apartment and working at a job making 32K a year...

Hence why all the women's standards are six figures, 6 feet and a six pack.

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The thing I've realized over the years, there are few guys on here that actually have women in their life, just like out there in the world. Some actually have women and come to get advice about a situation with their girl, no contact, an ex. But most just come here to post dumb **** when they have not a single post about any girls of their own.

Reminds me of an idiot who attacked me on Reddit. Looked at his posts, he turned out to be 29, unemployed, single and living on his sisters couch, prior to that he worked a minimum wage fast food job, lol. EVERY single time I deal with guys like the two I dealt with here today, that's the case. Waste of time....

logicallefty

Reaction score
Good thread. I have seen this. Some of the "popular guys" in HS are now almost 50 and working in minimum wage or other low end service jobs. Football player then and 350 lbs now. Cheerleader then and crack wh0re now. I would rather shine later in life than early.

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good thread. I have seen this. Some of the "popular guys" in HS are now almost 50 and working in minimum wage or other low end service jobs. Football player then and 350 lbs now. Cheerleader then and crack wh0re now. I would rather shine later in life than early.

Funny story, I dated a girl who was still hot, maybe an 8, but banging body, who was a cheerleader in HS (we dated long after HS, not in HS) and ended up a total loser by 40, I still look her up on FB sometimes to laugh at her aging face. She still texts me once every year or two which I ignore. Guess the male friends she wouldn't give up didn't get her anywhere...but my life went on.

A guy recently applied to rent a house from me. I looked at his BG check and he had a felony for some violent assault a year ago, I think he was 21 or something. I looked him up online, he was a Tyrone in HS, football player, now a felon. But, he was making 60K a year at 21 with a felony, still better than some of the guys I mentioned on here earlier.

Most people who were popular in HS ended up being losers. Hot girls from HS I run into are usually fat and used up now with 3-4 kids in tow from multiple men...

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude you're such a poser. Your ENTIRE posting history has not a single mention or post about a girl of your own LOL! Reminds me of a guy I outed on here who acted just like you. All you do is post BS on here lol. Just like the other guy and every guy I've exposed on here, you have no girls...not a single post about a date, girlfriend, anything....

Oh, and in response to your post from another thread I missed, which further reveals you are broke, here's my dating profile...you clearly don't understand most millionaires and multi millionaires don't drive Lambos. Most of us drive Toyota's or Ford's, go read a book for once in your life, lol.

Nobody said I keep rear ending people, and I do have insurance smart guy. You just don't understand how people who actually have money operate because you're BROKE!!! LOLOLOL I got sued once when I had no money, for an accident that wasn't even my fault. Insurance declined to pay their bogus claim. They sued me for 2 years before they got nothing. Insurance isn't a miracle solve all, those of us who have experience make more money and know more than you...

Here's my dating profile, but why even bother engaging with you anymore, you're clearly a nobody...no girls, no money, just like the other guy, no posts about girls of your own, so you attack ME because I can date HOT and RICH women and you can't get ANY. So what do you do? Attack my ex trying to claim she's unattractive...yeah, 26 year old Viet girls are usually hot, short and petite. You think multi millionaires like me date ugly chics? LOL What a joke you are...Probably an incel...

View attachment 10981
Certified millionaire? Hahahaha, thanks for the laugh. With this inflation, it doesn't count for sh!t. What are you gonna do with your "millions"? By a fvcking middle class home that doesn't even have an elevator and a helipad? Vacation at all-you-can-eat resorts in the Dominican? I mean, so many people are millionaires these day, it's fvcking retarded. Even my buttler is a millionaire. In fact, he probably has more money than you do. I tip him more than what your car is worth.

I don't brag on here because I don't want incels like you to drop dead from envy. But since you asked, below is a picture of my dating profile. And I don't date no Vietcong either. I only date women who are rich AND can scientifically prove their ancestral connection to royalty. I've never even dated a woman who didn't have a family crest.

Now get your @ss in that 12 year old Camry and go back to Missouri or wherever the fvck you're from.

Last edited:

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nobody said that. My point was he said dating rich women isn't an accomplishment, yes it is. Dating a 29 year old girl that founded her own company and was making 6 million a year is not something most guys can do. And yes she was hot (but crazy as hot girls usually are).
You simply need money to qualify for these chicks. A guy with money is disqualified from most women though. The only exceptions you see are guys from similar backgrounds of the women they picked up.

I had success with women when I lived in an apartment and had 3K in my account, but faaar more even as an older guy because I'm successful. The point is there are a lot of jealous posers on here who like to attack people for things they can't do themselves to make themselves feel better.
There could be a million things to why you were more successful with women at that age.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wouldn't agree with you on being broke as **** to get females, helping you. It's common knowledge women want rich guys, guys want hot young women. But broke guys like to try to convince themselves otherwise. My water front house has gotten many women....an apartment doesn't have the same effect...
In my previous topic, I highlighted the differences between a normal woman and a status/wealth chaser woman. Your normal woman might say she prefers a wealthy man, but she will never do shvt to act on it. Essentially, she is playing the hope strategy, but it rarely works. Your SW chaser is going to actually have a strategy and game plan for finding wealthy men.

There's the saying, don't worry about dating women in your 20's. Focus on being successful in your 40's and you'll still be able to date women in their 20's..

Using your logic, 20 year old girls aren't after 40+ men who are living in an apartment and working at a job making 32K a year...

Hence why all the women's standards are six figures, 6 feet and a six pack.
Do you ever leave your house? I really do not fvcking get how the manosphere can say this shvt and it sticks. Leave your house for once and you will see the majority of guys with girls do not have the three sixes.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup 90% of the successful guys I know are nerds that glowed up either with working out, status, money, a combination of what i just mentioned or all of the above. All the athletes I know are either fat or their wives fat or the once that kept in shape are just traveling and smashing different chicks in different states/countries

NoFear

Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of these guys were your typical football team jocks and fraternity dudes who were supposedly good with women in those years. After catching up with a
They were not good with women, their looks and status at that time were good with women.
Its like a rich born kid, if the parents money rans out either he finds a way to swim or he drowns.
Once you took their highsschool/college chad status… game was simply never there.

edit: just realised you said “supposedly” which basically means the same as my rant

Last edited: